Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #41 (permalink)
Semi-serious ecomodder

Well I bought this car for economy, otherwise I would still be in a 5.7 hemi.....sigh. Anyways, I have a plan that is so ingenious. A grill block that is body colored and clips to my stock grill so if I decided that it is running too hot or I want a/c, I just pop it off and throw it in the back, then pop it back on whenever. Wheel skirt and pizza pans? ehh, I would be ashamed. And no, I will NEVER get rid of my A/C. DON'T EVEN COMMENT ON IT!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-09-2010, 03:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyBear View Post
Well I bought this car for economy, otherwise I would still be in a 5.7 hemi.....sigh. Anyways, I have a plan that is so ingenious. A grill block that is body colored and clips to my stock grill so if I decided that it is running too hot or I want a/c, I just pop it off and throw it in the back, then pop it back on whenever. Wheel skirt and pizza pans? ehh, I would be ashamed. And no, I will NEVER get rid of my A/C. DON'T EVEN COMMENT ON IT!
Eh, Maybe if you got rid of your A/C... :P

Reply  Post New Thread