Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2015, 11:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,572 Times in 7,058 Posts
So you dig into a link I offered for entertainment purposes, [don't] find a word you don't like and conclude that I'm on meth? I'm going to quote the Grateful Dead:
Quote:
Take what you need and leave the rest.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-30-2015, 11:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

awesomer - '04 Toyota prius
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
So you dig into a link
By dig into, you mean read? You have posted so many garbage links nobody, least of all yourself, can keep it straight or make sense of any of it. Entertainment?

Old 12-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

I'm confused. Are you feeding the troll or am I?

Quote:
A recently discovered set of original Nikola Tesla drawings reveal a map to multiplication that contains all numbers in a simple to use system. The drawings were discovered at an antique shop in central Phoenix Arizona by local artist, Abe Zucca. They are believed to have been created during the last years of Tesla’s Free Energy lab, Wardenclyffe. The manuscript is thought to contain many solutions to unanswered questions about mathematics.
I offered a supporting link. It is Darius Rubics' assertion that Wardenclyffe was 'free energy' lab, not mine. Okay?

That [not my] assertion is arguable, but not on the grounds that you choose. Telsa's intent was to sympathetically pump the Earth's telluric current, and allow it to be tapped freely [unmetered] anywhere on the planet. Hence J. P. Morgan's reaction.

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
Xist (12-13-2016)
Old 12-30-2015, 05:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

you are obviously confusing what Dollard asserts with Tesla.

When I watch this, all I can think of is "follow the shoe. NO, follow the gourd!",

I'm pretty sure you are the troll here, screw ALL your tesla claimage, %100 bullcrap, only supported by overunity nuts.

I'm with these guys:
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.co...ter-what.5903/
namely:
Quote:
The internet being its usual retarded self about Nikola Tesla and proving that people who worship science have no freaking clue about it. Inverse cube is not their friend.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

So your the one feeding the troll. I feel better.

You found shredded messiah. I suspect that aertherforce is a con artist just like Aaron Murakami. As for the meth, Dollard claims to have cleaned up the scene at the Integratron.

You provided a link and quote but didn't say which of the varying viepoints you support.

I'd go with JETMORGAN, Jul 11, 2014 #18. It's basically copypasta from damnedinteresting.

Maybe you should let go of that overunity thing, I think it makes you a little cranky.

Quote:
In 1899, Tesla moved his research to Colorado Springs. He chose this location because the polyphase alternating current power distribution system had been introduced there and he had associates who were willing to give him all the power he needed without charging for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnifying_transmitter

Eric Dollard - History and Theory of Electricity was posted to Youtube by Murakami. The first hour Dollard starts with Alessandro Volta and tell a history that brings out the personalities of the main figures. Maxwell and Steinmetz. Tesla gets little mention and he is embedded in the flow of events before and after.

The rest explains electric and dielectric forces and all. If you watch the first hour, I'd be curious if it changes your opinion of Tesla. I mean, you are going up against Mathew Inman.

Old 12-31-2015, 10:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
bla bla bla
My entire point, is that you are focused on personalities, with the occasional conspiracy theory thrown in. It is a bizarre bit of hero-worship or something.

The ONLY thing I care about is the science behind it, not who said what. You have produced zero evidence of anything actually science based going on. You have been pulled into the drama side of it too much to be of any practical use anymore. You have joined the ranks of tesla name-droppers, in an attempt to steal some validity.

You claim that chart was made by tesla, I say that is unsubstantiated bullcrap, and it is.

Your response is "but mysterious aircraft..."...

I mean, what are the odds that an overunity nut artist would suddenly find an original tesla document (that looks nothing like any of his other documents or signature), and there would be a legit story about it on a pretend cbs site?!?

Last edited by P-hack; 12-31-2015 at 10:50 AM..

Old 12-31-2015, 11:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

You mis-quote me twice and ascribe motivation I don't recognize in myself.

Quote:
You claim that chart was made by tesla, I say that is unsubstantiated bullcrap, and it is.
I mean, what are the odds that an overunity nut artist would suddenly find an original tesla document (that looks nothing like any of his other documents or signature), and there would be a legit story about it on a pretend cbs site?!?
Let's look at what I actually said:
Quote:
Everybody's favorite crack-pot pigeon-lover tackles Numbers.

They're not talking much about the other drawings. I look at it and all I see is whirled peas.
I think you may have fallen into a sarchasm.

Old 12-31-2015, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

lol, you don't seem to be making a very good case for yourself here.

"really, I'm not an overunity nut!! I just post crap tons propaganda and make weasley responses for fun."

Look, you are afraid, I get it. You don't want to be judged harshly for your beliefs. But you have to recognize that it isn't going to pass muster outside the corral, and that playing the tesla name dropping game, and the obscure conspiracy theory game, and the weasel response game, and your intimate knowledge of the lore and all the characters involved, and your dedication to many of them, and loathing for others, and your protectiveness of things overunity, make me think this is a LOT more than you just being sarcastic.

I think you ARE a true believer

Closed Thread  Post New Thread