View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
bennelson
EV test pilot

Electric Cycle - '81 Kawasaki KZ440
90 day: 334.6 mpg (US)

S10 - '95 Chevy S10
90 day: 30.48 mpg (US)

Electro-Metro - '96 Ben Nelson's "Electro-Metro"
90 day: 129.81 mpg (US)

The Wife's Car - Plug-in Prius - '04 Toyota Prius
90 day: 78.16 mpg (US)
Hanging with my EV Holmies...

I am posting this from a motel across the street from the Puyallup Fair in Washington state.

This morning, I left for a flight to Seattle. After four hours of being stuck in the center seat (I requested an isle!) I finally disembarked, and managed to find fellow Ecomodder and EV enthusiast MPaulHolmes at the baggage claim.

Perfect! Somebody to carry my bags! Turns out that he lives not too terribly far from the Mother Earth Fair

We trekked back to Paul's place and then took a ride in his electric VW Bug to a local sandwich shop.

Any ya know what? It's a car. It drives great. The only thing weird about it was the big box of batteries in the back seat.

After that, I did a video interview with Paul, that will be part of my upcoming SECRETS OF THE E.V. MASTERS dvd.

Later, it was time for dinner, and the ride out to my motel. That giant mountain in the distance is supposed to be Mount Rainier. Every time I tried to get a photo of it, there was a truck, tree, or road sign in the way!

Thanks Paul, for food, transportation, and revealing all your secret E.V. technology!!!

Come see me at 5pm Sat June 4 at 5 pm for BUILD YOUR OWN ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE or at 1 PM Sun June 5 for MIND-BLOWING ECO-PROJECTS!

Or come see Paul present on Open Source Motor Controllers on Sunday at 11:00 AM.

See you then!

300mpg.org Learn how to BUILD YOUR OWN ELECTRIC CAR CHEAP
My YouTube Videos

Last edited by bennelson; 06-04-2011 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: presentation times
The Following User Says Thank You to bennelson For This Useful Post:
MPaulHolmes (06-04-2011)