View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #191 (permalink)
RH77
Depends on the Day

Teggy - '98 Acura Integra LS
Sports Cars
90 day: 32.74 mpg (US)

IMA - '10 Honda Insight EX
Team Honda
90 day: 34.76 mpg (US)

Tessie - '06 Acura TSX Base
90 day: 28.2 mpg (US)
Then your results are considered "extraordinary". Your driving style may be inherently efficient. The expectation is to decipher that style from those around you (both on the road in the forums) and communicate it in your profile and through discussion. As it stands, a layperson could expect to hop in a Grand Prix and expect the same kind of mileage. After having driven several varieties of these vehicles in rental form (and with a driving style considered "Average" for testing purposes), I can say that this is not accurate. All I ask is for honesty, accuracy, and an adherence to the Scientific Method.

-Rick/RH77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Ok - I think you missed the question. I was asking about the "hypermiler" designation in the fuel log display.

Then I noted that I don't feel like I've been doing anything to earn the designation displayed on mine, and asked if there were other designations, and at what percentage it would say something other than "hypermiler" or nothing at all.

Had nothing to do with me personally, except the anecdotal evidence that I don't feel as though I'm really trying to do anything different than I've been most times.

_
_