Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Aerodynamics
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #91 (permalink)
EcoModding Minded

Lunar Mist - '02 Toyota Tacoma SR5
90 day: 25.31 mpg (US)

Silver Streak - '08 Toyota Corolla S
90 day: 38.25 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to Chris D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
The Aerolid development is on hold for the time being. Electric Man. I could provide you with some plans if it will help, but basically see of you can do it yourself first and build it right on your truck as Chris D did his bed cover.

I'd definatly be interested..

You seem like a well rounded fellah being compassionate of your partners loss..

hat off to you..

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #92 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

My Chevy Duramax - '04 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LT
Quote:
Electric Man and Randy the Hack:

Thank you for your posts and please forgive my late responses.

My business partners wife passed away suddenly, recently. I would give up everything I own to bring her back and not have to watch my dear friend/business partner grieve with the pain of his loss. To all of you I now say don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday with of your life and cherish the moments with your loved ones.

The Aerolid development is on hold for the time being. Electric Man. I could provide you with some plans if it will help, but basically see of you can do it yourself first and build it right on your truck as Chris D did his bed cover.

Randy The Hack, The aerolids will be about $1800.00 for the Chevy full size trucks. I wish I had a time to give you on the availability.

Again my apology for the late responses to your posts. After my friend regains some order back to his life we will resume work.

To all thank you for your support and you guys keep doing what you are doing. We all have talents and skills to contribute to the pursuit of fuel efficiencies.

Thanks,

Bondo
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your partner's wife. I offer you my sympathies, and hope that the future will bring healing to all affected. Best of luck in your ventures... and trust me, I will take the time you recommend to live life and not sweat the details.

Just your average 7,000 lb 4-wheel drive 22 mpg eco modder...

"Suppose I were a congressman. And suppose I were an idiot. But I repeat myself..." - Mark Twain
Old 04-15-2008, 05:27 AM   #93 (permalink)
electricman

Condolences and apreciations

Bondo, I apreciate you taking time out of your stressed life at this time and giving good hard answers in spite of these challenges and concerns.

Quote:
Electric Man and Randy the Hack:

Thank you for your posts and please forgive my late responses.

My business partners wife passed away suddenly, recently. I would give up everything I own to bring her back and not have to watch my dear friend/business partner grieve with the pain of his loss. To all of you I now say don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday with of your life and cherish the moments with your loved ones.

Randy The Hack, The aerolids will be about $1800.00 for the Chevy full size trucks. I wish I had a time to give you on the availability.

Again my apology for the late responses to your posts. After my friend regains some order back to his life we will resume work.

To all thank you for your support and you guys keep doing what you are doing. We all have talents and skills to contribute to the pursuit of fuel efficiencies.

Thanks,

Bondo
My thoughts have varied - for doing such a design as this - from doing it on the bare box, to getting a hard cap, and using that as a base for some of the build - shape tests. Any thoughts (plans) you might be able to produce - when you can get to them, would be apreciated by me - and apprently - others as well.

Chris D. - I guess I need to track down the story of your process on this - can you give me a hint? (Link)

Robert
Old 04-16-2008, 02:56 AM   #94 (permalink)
EcoModding Minded

Lunar Mist - '02 Toyota Tacoma SR5
90 day: 25.31 mpg (US)

Silver Streak - '08 Toyota Corolla S
90 day: 38.25 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to Chris D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricman View Post
Chris D. - I guess I need to track down the story of your process on this - can you give me a hint? (Link)

Robert
hey Rob..

thou has asketh, tho be gettin it and stuff
http://forum.ecomodder.com/showthread.php?t=1494

its not finished yet, backburner for a little bit..

Old 05-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #95 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hi there,
I'm new to the site and looking for a way to make my 1993 F150 get better gas mileage. I really love the idea that Brett has come up with, but I don't think that they will be one to fit my truck, as it is a flareside. I might just have to wait until they come out with that 6 cyclinder diesel F-150 and then get one to fit it... I'm looking forward to hearing more about this exciting product.
Keep us posted Brett.
Thanks,
Rob
Old 05-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #96 (permalink)
slush

Hello. Another new person to the site. Linked through this site from an article on Treehugger.com. I live in Boulder, CO and there are two main thing's people like in Boulder and that's the environment and traveling to the mountain's, and that means a lot of pick up trucks(Toyota's) and a good majority have cap's. I think Bondos cap is one of the best truck innovation's and probably would be a big seller in the mountain states. Bondo I hope you are successful with the cap. Good luck!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #97 (permalink)
Chrishhall

I love the look and functionality of this cap! You mentioned in a earlier post a sort of unofficial time-line for development for different trucks. Are the new Toyota Tacomas on that list at all? I'd really love one of these!

Christopher
Old 05-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #98 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Juggernaut - '06 Ford F-150 XL
90 day: 18.26 mpg (US)
WOW.. I want one for my 06 f150... are they still available? what would be the cost sans windows and unpainted.. just gel coat?
Old 05-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #99 (permalink)
Dartmouth 2010

Vegan Powa! - '91 Honda CRX DX
Team Honda
90 day: 66.52 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to SVOboy Send a message via MSN to SVOboy Send a message via Yahoo to SVOboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elepski View Post
WOW.. I want one for my 06 f150... are they still available? what would be the cost sans windows and unpainted.. just gel coat?
I don't think they are currently in production, and I haven't heard from bondo in a while, but hopefully they get going soon,
Old 05-29-2008, 09:45 AM   #100 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Juggernaut - '06 Ford F-150 XL
90 day: 18.26 mpg (US)
Well.. I see last activity on his profile was:

Last Activity: Today 06:55 AM

So I hope is still around!...

It is a great design.. I could make a mold and do the same.. but i just want one.. maybe two as there are 2 f150 of this year in my household....

Reply  Post New Thread