Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
its because this car's ECU have 2 separate RPM signals that goes into the ECU and become one. each line have half the RPM value and when both of them go into the computer it reads the full RPM. if i was to join both of them together to get the full value it would mess with the car's ECU reading so im going to install 2 blocking 5.1volt diodes on the RPM signals and lean to the AFC.i didn't have any diodes at installation but i but 2 last night buy 2 to correct the RPM signal.

the correction point didn't bother me as i can have the same setting from 0 up to 2000RPM.

but ur a fool if you think that has anything to do with the correction LOL that only make the correction point a little higher THATS ALL you fool.
Yes you have everyone convinced now. Keep telling yourself that.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #62 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Colorado - '17 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 LT
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
Quote:
wind? i said nothing about wind sir
Really? Where does the energy come from then? The zero point?

I suppose you have your eyes on the aluminum shell permanent magnet motor as well, very clever way to eliminate the back-EMF. Too bad the back-EMF is required for a motor to spin...
Old 04-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #63 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurcher

You really need to read The Feynman Lectures on Physics.
But see this.

-mort
Old 04-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #64 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mort View Post
You really need to read The Feynman Lectures on Physics.
But see this.

-mort
I'm not the one. I am familiar with physics. I make no zero-point claims.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #65 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenavy85 View Post
true, but what Tesla did was not just grabbing electricity out of the sky. he basically wanted to make one half of a huge transformer (the input coil), to make a system that would allow people to get electricity with out wires by having the other half of the transformer at their house (the output coil)
that was the output of his coil but reverse that and he was getting power from the sky. what he was planning on doing is take that power and amplify it then rebroadcast it at a higher volume then have receivers at homes or factories to receive it, but as you know the people in wire business shut him down
Old 04-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #66 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Quote:
that was the output of his coil but reverse that and he was getting power from the sky. what he was planning on doing is take that power and amplify it then rebroadcast it at a higher volume then have receivers at homes or factories to receive it, but as you know the people in wire business shut him down
Is that why he appropriated all that electric power from Colorado Springs and caused a brown-out? You need to run the numbers to figure out why we need power plants and don't generate electricity "from the sky".
Old 04-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Just stop feeding the troll.
The Following User Says Thank You to tjts1 For This Useful Post:
Joenavy85 (04-21-2011)
Old 04-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #68 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjts1 View Post
Just stop feeding the troll.
Dude, it's cool, it's the Unicorn Corral.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #69 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
fair enough, it's actually entertaining, the strings of words he throws together sometimes are quite funny

Old 04-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #70 (permalink)
The road not so traveled

The Truck - '99 Nissan Frontier xe
90 day: 25.74 mpg (US)

The Ugly Duck - '84 Jeep CJ7 Rock crawler
/Sigh

I wasn't talking about the post cat O2 sensor (even though I'm pretty sure yours has one). On every OBD2 ECM I have checked it had 2 fuel trims. A long term, and a short term. The long term averages the the short term for some period of time to keep the short term trim from going out of range. If your adjusting only the long term value (which I don't think you are) the short term will adjust to compensate giving you back the mixture 12.x (rich) that your car runs at.

Now your comment about having 2 tach signals. I'm calling BS on that. On older cars you take your tach signal off of the coil, and the tach knows (mine has a selector switch) how many cylenders and calculates the rpm's from that.

On a modern car you have a crank position sensor that feeds directly to the ECM, your ECM then calculates the RPM from that. The ECM then displays the RPM on your dash through the OBD2 port. What it looks like you are doing is adjusting the tuners cal factor which is why you are getting much lower RPM reedings than your dash.

Quote:
i had a EGT installed but realized that base on my MAF meter reading the EGT only got hotter than normal when my MAF would be in the high scotch or in lean where the lights are red. so when tuning i keep my A/F lean if the air flow is below 15.0 and if it gets higher then fuel will be added to match the amount of air so i don't burn the valves.
Thats not running ultra lean, or even very lean for that matter. Anything above 14.7 is lean, anthing below 14.7 is rich. Lean gives you higher EGT's up to a point (I think 17:1 to 18:1 starts really cooling off again.) Your AFR displays no higher than 13?

Hydrogen burns very fast, it is also easier to ignite, thats what makes it help a lean burn engine (the grain of truth) run at higher AFR's

Quote:
FYI you can get power from basically nothing. you can put a antenna about 40feet or higher in the sky, put a copper pole 3 feet deep in the ground and connect them to a transformer and get a constant volt.
Thats not getting energy from nothing, there is a source for that energy even though you don't see it.

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
eco friendly, ecotec, hho, hydrogen, hypermiler, lean burn, rip-off, scam