Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #51 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
When do think you can cut the gasoline completely and drive only on water?
im planning on driving at -50% soon and rich too them i can put a switch on my gasoline pump and a solenoid on my gasoline line. going to upgrade to a high AMP PMA first to have less drag on the belt them make 3 high output cells. in all i will have 4 cells but only 2 will be used under a air flow lower than 13.0 and over that the 3 will kick in then if i go 16 or 17 that all 4 will run at full blast.

for now im just taking it step by step and do all the little tweaking. when i just started this whole HHO thing i couldn't even idle over -15% and look at me now driving at -40%

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #52 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Colorado - '17 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 LT
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
FYI you can get power from basically nothing. you can put a antenna about 40feet or higher in the sky, put a copper pole 3 feet deep in the ground and connect them to a transformer and get a constant volt.

its what Tesla was doing. using the volt in the sky and amplifying it to gain high voltage, current ect...
That's not nothing, that's using wind to generate charge. And it's also NOT what Tesla was doing.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #53 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I would assume that he gets AFR by calculating it from Speed Density mode but I assume that that is off. The AFC see ( ZZ Performance ) scales the MAF frequency telling it that there is less or more air depending on how the PCM calculates load and timing both might be off due to this since the car would be running in SD mode and using the MAF I assume that that was the normal config for the engine to run.

If you are not modifying the PCM but tricking sensors then you are not tuning. If you are running lean you should have a WB02 or at the least a EGT sensor to monitor the temps. If you get to hot it can burn up the exhaust valves and possibly throw a chunk in to the cat of let it dance around in the cylinder.

I do some PCM tuning and am looking to later work on running a hybrid open/closed loop system for lean burn when trying to keep emissions close to stock IIRC that would be running 15.5:1 to 15.7:1 I might be wrong on the AFR but do not have time to look it up as I'm late for class.
i had a EGT installed but realized that base on my MAF meter reading the EGT only got hotter than normal when my MAF would be in the high scotch or in lean where the lights are red. so when tuning i keep my A/F lean if the air flow is below 15.0 and if it gets higher then fuel will be added to match the amount of air so i don't burn the valves. i also found that because the hydrogen shortens the BTU of the fuel mix it can run lean and not have that high of a temperature when compare to only gasoline.

and because of this very short BTU and high octane, i had to advance the timing a bit. thanks for the heads up on the EGT but someone had mentioned it before and i installed it but realized after that i could base the reading on the MAF meter.

and everything is adjusted including the PCM. NEED pinout for 2004 Ion ECU - SaturnFans Forums
Old 04-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #54 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
That's not nothing, that's using wind to generate charge. And it's also NOT what Tesla was doing.
wind? i said nothing about wind sir
Old 04-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
Quote:
wind? i said nothing about wind sir
true, but what Tesla did was not just grabbing electricity out of the sky. he basically wanted to make one half of a huge transformer (the input coil), to make a system that would allow people to get electricity with out wires by having the other half of the transformer at their house (the output coil)

Old 04-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #56 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Wireless energy transfer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Quote:
when my MAF would be in the high scotch or in lean
uh, do you mean Stoich(stoichiometric)?

make sure you are clear about what you are saying to avoid looking like an idiot. i say that because Scotch is a brand of tape, and it's also what sits in a bottle on top of my fridge.

Quote:
A/F lean if the air flow is below 15.0 and if it gets higher then fuel will be added to match the amount of air so i don't burn the valves
air flow doesn't drop below 15, you air/fuel ratio does. other than that, it sounds just like an ECU.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #58 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
hahahaaa everybody know me. and why haven't the mods of the hhoforum ban me again from my return? because you do know im back on that forum right? and why haven't they ban me again this time? by the way im the only person in the world on the whole interwebs using a AFC to correctly tune and run HHO at the same time. with a VAFC that controls the HHO system via the vtec settings. hahahaaaa. show me some respect when you say my name son.
So should we call you "ultra_efficient" now since that is what you go by over on the hhoforums.com? Just a matter of time till you get banned again cause you can't hold your tongue. Let's remind everyone of how you initially introduced yourself over at hhoforums.com:

"hello everybody im new to this forum and im glad i didnt know of it in my time of testing because there are alot of misleading stuff on here. anyways here is my 2 cents. running your car on water is not easy, it took me 4 months to fully correct all the problems but now im getting about 150MPG if i -30 on my AFC but if i want to be cheap and drive below 3000RPM then i could get anywhere from 200MPG to 300MPG, i am not here for the back talking and all that but i would like to share a few tips for those who are trying to run their car on water. 1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt, 2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum), 3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating, 4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank, 5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho, 6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps, 7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower, 9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged. well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip 10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love "

Respect when you say my name, ha! This is the real mind of this guy. LOL
Old 04-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #59 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

2003 Ninja EX250 - '03 Kawasaki Ninja EX250
90 day: 78.57 mpg (US)

Saturn - '99 Saturn SL1 Base
90 day: 47.27 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorecomp View Post
So should we call you "ultra_efficient" now since that is what you go by over on the hhoforums.com? Just a matter of time till you get banned again cause you can't hold your tongue. Let's remind everyone of how you initially introduced yourself over at hhoforums.com:

"hello everybody im new to this forum and im glad i didnt know of it in my time of testing because there are alot of misleading stuff on here. anyways here is my 2 cents. running your car on water is not easy, it took me 4 months to fully correct all the problems but now im getting about 150MPG if i -30 on my AFC but if i want to be cheap and drive below 3000RPM then i could get anywhere from 200MPG to 300MPG, i am not here for the back talking and all that but i would like to share a few tips for those who are trying to run their car on water. 1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt, 2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum), 3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating, 4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank, 5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho, 6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps, 7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower, 9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged. well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip 10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love "

Respect when you say my name, ha! This is the real mind of this guy. LOL
Wow, 150mpg is a lot better than 70mpg he's getting now. Thats a huge loss in fuel economy. I wonder if that's at idle in his garage as well?

If you have to use your brakes, you are driving too fast!

My 101.5 MPG 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Crude Oil Price Today
Old 04-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #60 (permalink)
...beats walking...

Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeebryan View Post
I wonder if that's at idle in his garage as well?
...nah, it's while sitting (the "h" is silent) in his outhouse ()!

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
eco friendly, ecotec, hho, hydrogen, hypermiler, lean burn, rip-off, scam