Register Now

Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: naturalextraction
Forum: EcoModding Central 01-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Replies: 479
Views: 130,737
Posted By naturalextraction
Send me an email with your mailing address and I...

Send me an email with your mailing address and I will send one out to you post haste! I actually don't have a picture of one on this computer but you can go to my turbo sight or this video...
Forum: EcoModding Central 01-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Replies: 479
Views: 130,737
Hey Amigo...I hadn't seen this thread! Now what...

Hey Amigo...I hadn't seen this thread! Now what you sent me makes a bit more sense. You most certainly have increased your overall adiabatic efficiency with obvious recapture of heat energy to do a...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 01-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,391
Wink looks real good to me! For the price, I just...

looks real good to me! For the price, I just bought one.;) It says to be used with Borg Warner sensor equipped only..ha...It's got the basics of whats needed. There are many different optics sensors...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 01-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Couldn't agree with you more Sendler and totally...

Couldn't agree with you more Sendler and totally agree with removing reciprocation/parasitic losses...I've always like the idea behind a stratified charge and was the major breakthrough for my...
Forum: EcoModding Central 01-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 20,129
We've been emailing back and forth but just...

We've been emailing back and forth but just wanted to make a note here; That I think you will make all of it work just fine with minimal losses and few complications that you will be able to work out...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
So the proprietary part of this, or one device to...

So the proprietary part of this, or one device to the system, is how I disassociate the fuel basically without much heat since I don't want to use any kind of electrical glow plug like device....
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 01-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Also...your efi should pull back on PW with...

Also...your efi should pull back on PW with enrichment from your solvent source or any other fuel sources. Thus you should see less gasoline consumption. I have a short video of my device converting...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 01-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Im reading at restaurant and probably not...

Im reading at restaurant and probably not absorbing this quite yet....first thing that comes to mind is perculation. I had almost exactly the same arrangements but didnt realize or measure...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 01-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Hey pgfpro...long time no hear! So glad to see...

Hey pgfpro...long time no hear! So glad to see your still progressing with the creative thinking and research. Upon quick review, that looks like a very viable method and your are correct with your...
Forum: EcoModding Central 01-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 20,129
I have this information related to pretty much...

I have this information related to pretty much what your trying to do I've been studying for about 7 years. The link to the thread is...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 12-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,193
Hi Saturndude... I've posted my modifications to...

Hi Saturndude... I've posted my modifications to my 02 SV650 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ri7FkyX9GY)and my mpg gains. Before the extreme modification I got about the same. I have tried other...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 10-10-2014, 11:41 PM
So wow, 230+ view so far and what I've incurred...

So wow, 230+ view so far and what I've incurred are incredibly unproductive comments. I wont even go into the psychology behind them as there is no valid point to it. Thanks to a couple inputs there...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 10-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Power, economy, on available fuels

Some of you are familiar with my Sv650 and some of the build of that comes from what I've learned on this prototype. It's been awhile to get to this point although I haven't worked on it steadily...
Forum: EcoModding Central 12-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 32,692
I. Had to chime in here as these conversations...

I. Had to chime in here as these conversations are as one poster commented are often void of data or evidence to suport claimes often made. I won't be able to offer much as well however as an...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 10-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,626
What I've been talking about, Suzuki's new Turbo Twin

After seeing this ARTICLE from Visor Down (http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/turbo-charged-suzuki-concept/23873.html#ixzz2jCshuvrn), I felt sort of somewhat, vindicated. If that's...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 07-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 10,228
Agree cam has to much overlap for turbocharging...

Agree cam has to much overlap for turbocharging for sure. Like any idea I always encourage one to at least make the attempt to give it ago. Real world living makes it difficult to have enough time...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 07-17-2013, 06:55 PM
It can be less expensive than you would think....

It can be less expensive than you would think. Although I can do my own machine work and fabrication, I've found many who can be plenty resourceful to get it done. This cost me less than $800 in...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes. On most smaller turbos or just iron ring...

Yes. On most smaller turbos or just iron ring type sealing rings, anything much over 30psi can pass through. Also depending on the type of oil, it's densities at low and high temperatures effects the...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 07-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Thank you Mechman600 for the compliment. May I...

Thank you Mechman600 for the compliment. May I add, I enjoyed reading through your blog on your Mazda conversion. It's been a long and getting longer goal to fulfill in an EV build. I've been slowly...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 07-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Turbo SV650s better mileage and power

I waited awhile before posting here as I now have just about 10k miles on it. I've worked out all the bugs for some time now and have done some decent mileage runs.
I built this system for a few...
Forum: Hybrids 12-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Replies: 177
Views: 48,060
Hi Ken, Glad to see you've been moving forward...

Hi Ken, Glad to see you've been moving forward and getting yourself and your idea out there a bit more. Sounds like your able to sell or get into some limited production of the vehicle. I haven't...
Forum: Motorcycles / Scooters 07-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,641
Sorry your not able to view it Redyaris. It would...

Sorry your not able to view it Redyaris. It would take a lot to explain everything on that bike. Thus why I posted the video and most don't seem to interested in the physics aspect of it anyway. It...
Forum: General Efficiency Discussion 12-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Replies: 251
Views: 39,627
Going back a few comments to the video of which...

Going back a few comments to the video of which would be considered a pulse detonation engin (http://www.google.com/patents?tbs=bks%3A1&tbo=1&q=pulse+detonation+turbine+engine&btnG=Search+Patents)e....
Forum: General Efficiency Discussion 11-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 39,627
You guys ought to try discussing this in a forum...

You guys ought to try discussing this in a forum with 100's of engineers from many parts of the country and world who do or deal with what you guys are talking about on a daily basis. Go to CR4,...
Forum: EcoModding Central 03-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,448
Actually you may be heating the fuel so much...

Actually you may be heating the fuel so much you're getting perculation in the line which is real common in relation to the expansion rate of C8H18 and its other chemical additions. This will...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30