Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2014, 08:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

The nice thing about owning a silver car is that you can use regular duct tape and it matches the paint for sealing the grill, body lines and damage.

Yeah, some 100 level courses are easy to put too much though into them. Sometimes I let my eyes go cross eye like trying to see one of those 3d posters to better make sense of the material. Sometimes those books are written for people with ADD and the sidebars contain articles not related tothe subject just to keep the reader interested in flipping pages.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-23-2014, 01:12 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
"A house is just a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff."
"If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”
― George Carlin

101 Greatest George Carlin Quotes
Old 02-24-2014, 07:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

KLR650 - '10 Kawasaki KLR650

6.4 - '19 Ram 3500

All Black - '19 Kawasaki Vulcan S
I'll post pics like these on facebook...

90% of the time someone will comment "Why do you have it apart?" "Did you break it?" "Don't you let the dealer do that stuff?" "Your transfer case fluid needs changing? Doesn't that last forever?" "Studded winter tires? You have 4wd." "How much did you spend on transmission fluid? But that truck is new." "Motorcycle tires wear out after how many kms?"

Well the engine, transmission, transfer case, and both differentials have different oils that need changing at regular intervals... simple maintenance!

My truck and bikes will run... Because I do the necessary work to keep them in tip top running condition!

And yes, that's what the inside of a GM 8.6" rear diff with G80 looks like... Had they provided a drain plug on the diff cover I wouldn't have had to take it off to change the oil!

The Following User Says Thank You to star_deceiver For This Useful Post:
yoyoyoda (03-06-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

People on facebook are stupid. I cancel my membership after some meme I saw that took the cake for stupidness.

I work with a guy who stopped me one day and said I dont understand cars, but hearing you talk about them makes me feel smarter.

Reply  Post New Thread