Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #41 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Natural sellection was poorly, not effective on reduce parksinson, alzeheimer and artheriosclerosis... All because the danger of primitive environment and need of strength to hunt, predator and infections, would kill people before these diseases arrive or get relevant.
Which is why it's important to begin the discussion of genetic engineering now. We'll all be blind and diabetic in the future if we don't engineer out disease and disability. Our only 2 options to fight genetic problems is to let nature take its course (don't treat disease), or engineer out the genes that give us problems. My preference would be to engineer out the problems starting with the ones most easily identified as being a serious health concern.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 11-07-2018, 07:34 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Do you want chicken fried and bacon grease?

Come on along boys it's just down the road a piece :

;-)

Ok. If you want good genetics, try to combine the best of each thing.
John B. Goodenough DNA for a sharp mind even at 96 years old. Keith Richards DNA for resistance to toxic substances... What else, let's start a list of candidates for each strong charcteristic.

Many pretty blonde girls are already aware of this and they perform genetic sellection since many decades ago about husbands, for a characteristic about be good to deal with money and longevity, since many could marry a 82 years old milionaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Which is why it's important to begin the discussion of genetic engineering now. We'll all be blind and diabetic in the future if we don't engineer out disease and disability. Our only 2 options to fight genetic problems is to let nature take its course (don't treat disease), or engineer out the genes that give us problems. My preference would be to engineer out the problems starting with the ones most easily identified as being a serious health concern.

Last edited by All Darc; 11-07-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Reply  Post New Thread