Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Aerodynamics
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
http://www.innas.com/Assets/files/Hydrid%20brochure.pdf

When you build a vehicle with a system similar to this, you will see addtional improvements acheived by every other known method of reducing the watts per mile cost of moving from point a to point b.

Every incremental improvement will be automatically maximised by the self compensating smart powertrain system.

Every time you reduce the total watts per mile of energy required it will translate directly into better Miles Per whatever energy unit you are consuming.

Even a fresh wax job.

regards
Mech

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 PM   #32 (permalink)
99CleanEM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSmalls View Post
You should start a thread on how you were able to improve the efficiency of the already economical Civic.

You already mentioned you had a 4" exhaust on your Civic, which I'm sure went along with a similarly up-sized intake and different cams. How did you minimize the negative FE impact of those modifications?
I dont think I come here enough to benifit from a whole thread for me.... Stock pistons can only handle so much so with forged ones at part throttle tuning you can tune very lean similair to the already produced "lean burn" engines.

I did add a better flowing intake manifold and considerably bigger cams... but from variable valve timing which we are all familiar with it doesnt take place until higher in the rpm band where the boost builds but isnt always necessary. Hondas are truley amazing to me and seemed way ahead of their time in terms of technology for multiple applications and longevity
Old 04-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasdrouille View Post
We have changed everything on our way, but we have not been able to change ourselves. Not yet.
those that are quick to change things are themselves unable to adjust to change.

Reply  Post New Thread