Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2019, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

We are all monkeys, african monkes. Like said Richard Dawkins.

Even addicted uncle Jordan, who dislikes Dawkins, once compared society behavior to a specie of monkey, and said that was a miracle that society as we know could exist, since human base had a lot of bestiality similar to monkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I mostly just call my daughter monkey.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-15-2019 at 07:25 PM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-15-2019, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

I once, in other forum, called the ignorant people who hostilyze me, telling the story I told here in Ecomodder, of savages (aborígenes) and a left wing woman acuse me of racism. She stoped all dicussion, where she had few arguments, and insisted I was racist. This is a example of left wing brainwashing on Brazil.
What anoys me is not these people, but where they come from. If they came from popular brainwashing by groups of idiots, like KKK came from, I would not be so worried. But they came from universities. If our intelectual institutions are so dumb... what future have this country? Teacher became political tools and turning people into idiots.
I'm not saying right wing fanatics are right, since I found them so bad in many circunstances.

Your fat cousin may change idea after a heart attack. Fat people need respect and help to get better, since it's a disease that can kill. What left wing is doing it's just as dumb as fight prejudice against HIV carrier people by promoting HIV infection as nice.
Some extremist feminst are already promoting herpes and other sex transmitted disease.

Leftwing extremist are their own worst enemy, since that their extremist created things (responses) as Trump and Bolsonaro. I use to say that both are another mess that left wing created.

Japs are smarter as shows worldwide IQ statistiqs, culture of disciplin and maybe also due genetics, and also jews. I see you are good with languages, and that's often with jews. Black peple had less time of civilization evolution for high IQ genes be more spreaded than genes for haunting. WHen societies evoluted the smarter people start to spread more the genes linked to inteligence, since they got more respect and more chances.

Black culture also don't help. It was a primitive culture on Africa and they got slaved, mixed different tribes, suffered a lot of agression and got agressive as result having a agressive culture, and so their culture values are not good to estimulate inteligence development. Some scientists conjecture they have more incidence (in average society) of genes linked to physical strenght and agressivity. They have difficult in save money even when get some. Tendency to self reward instead of save or invest. Maybe there is a genetic factor. Hunters (more often in old Africa culture) had no need to save food, while in agriculture you need cooperation with others and need to stock and save food for times with no rain or no harvest.
And there is also real racism, real suffering from race discrimination. Some people use racism as escuse to everything, but this do not mean racism, true racism, don't exist.
There is no logic reason to say blacks and whites or mixes, have the same potential. It's a poor judment in the same way as state blacks are inferior. Only in future, after all genes linked to intelligence be isolated and studies, we will be able to tell how and how much the genes affects black people problems. Our will, be from hate or simpaty towards blacks, are no scientific data to determine inteligence true factors.

Theories difficult to prove. Genetics vary much more from individual to individual than from one race (ethinicity) to another ethinicity. The racism against blacks can't be used to judge individuals, as there is a lot of great blacks people too, and also many stupid horrible white people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
Even if you use some reference to other animals, or simply refer to annoying people regardless of race as "savages", there will be someone trying to make it sound troublesome...

Too bad one of my cousins who is fat embraced the "fat-positive" bandwagon...

I doubt any unsatisfaction against our current president Jair Bolsonaro will ever reach the same extent that it reached against PT and its satellites... But anyway, regardless of political affiliations, anyone who embraces the "eternal victimhood" ideology embraced by the left wing becomes annoying to some extent. You don't see so many Japs whining about the way their ancestors were enslaved by debt when they were brought to Brazil to pick coffee and seeking for so-called "reparations", for example, and neither Jews trying to hold every German, Italian or Japanese accountable for what Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito did in WW2. Now that everyone is supposed to be free and have chances to succeed by oneself's own endeavour, there is no reason for all the left-leaning attempts to single-out people by race or other biological features such as being male or female.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-15-2019 at 07:40 PM..
Old 10-15-2019, 07:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,387 Times in 3,361 Posts
As races intermix, identifying as a particular genetic race will become nearly impossible (which is a good thing). Then genetic attributes come down to whether or not a person has them or not as an individual, irrespective of identified race.

Intelligence is absolutely encoded in our genes, as it wildly separates us from other animals that share the bulk of our genetic code, yet exhibit extremely different cognitive abilities. While research into the genetics of intelligence is important, it will be extremely difficult for anyone to get funding because it's the "3rd rail" of science.

It's not OK to take the position that obesity is equally good as historically moderate weight, just as it's not OK to take the position that a man living with his parents and playing video games all day is just as good as one that contends with the real world.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Old 10-15-2019, 07:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

If the incident of dominant genes it's higher among bad genes (genes connected to high aggressivity and lower intelligence) racial intermix, from a direct scientific point of view, would not be a good idea. Sometimes I look Brazil's culture and high violence and low average IQ, and get scared just to think about it, as intermix of races it's very high on Brazil.

But in a world with KKK and neo nazis, say such things it's dangerous, as could lead to racism and racial hate.
So what to do in such case, if thew sicentific theory be right? I think it would be a matter of mix based on individuals, and not in skin color. Stimulate good inteligent people, in all races, to have more kids and timulate low inteligence and poor behavior people t have less.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-15-2019 at 08:16 PM..
Old 10-16-2019, 12:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

2004 CTD - '04 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 19.36 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iikhod View Post
This is a solid piece of advice right here.
I’d say the women need be worth it. Many today, aren’t. Fat, tattooed and wastrel describe it pretty well. But those under my implied protection don’t get a vote on my actions.

To NOT have answered bad behavior is the real sin. Of course, that makes him a racist or something where that behavior is par. Badge of honor amongst those who haven’t any.

The OPs problem was that husband, brother or father wasn’t available to have their jaw cracked on behalf of their females. Thus, the business manager shouldn’t have had any toleration for rudeness that could turn to something else.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,625 Times in 1,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Sometimes I look Brazil's culture and high violence and low average IQ, and get scared just to think about it, as intermix of races it's very high on Brazil.
Even though I look white, I'm not a full-blooded white. Whenever I see some leftie whining about "white privilege" or "male privilege", I remember that one of my father's white European ancestors (a great-grandfather of him) was taken to some indigenous tribe in Mato Grosso, already promised to the daughter of the cacique for marriage as if he was somewhat like a trophy... Then we see feminazis claiming miscigenation to have been always "rape".
Old 10-17-2019, 10:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

What about brazilian black moviment (movimento negro brasileiro) telling to avoid miscigenation cause they think it will destroy their race. The same talking of KKK.
Funny isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
Even though I look white, I'm not a full-blooded white. Whenever I see some leftie whining about "white privilege" or "male privilege", I remember that one of my father's white European ancestors (a great-grandfather of him) was taken to some indigenous tribe in Mato Grosso, already promised to the daughter of the cacique for marriage as if he was somewhat like a trophy... Then we see feminazis claiming miscigenation to have been always "rape".
Old 10-18-2019, 12:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I called U-Haul.com a monkey several times today, but when employee showed up after I waited ten minutes, I did not call him anything. I would not mention this except apparently now we are calling people monkeys. The guy made me wait, tried to argue with me, and wasted my time, which I had in short supply, but I tried to get stuff done while I could.

I could not accomplish much. Who is surprised?

Is the client that ripped my shirt and attempted to beat me up a monkey?
Old 10-18-2019, 01:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,387 Times in 3,361 Posts
We're all monkeys, it's just funny to call certain people monkeys sometimes, on multiple levels.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Old 10-21-2019, 04:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,625 Times in 1,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
What about brazilian black moviment (movimento negro brasileiro) telling to avoid miscigenation cause they think it will destroy their race. The same talking of KKK.
Funny isn't it?
Sometimes I see black women talking about having kids from white men, in order to destroy the white race through miscigenation. Now the "blacktivists" are trying to classify mestiços as black, even though not every mestiço have the same skin color.

Reply  Post New Thread