Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now
 


View Poll Results: How many % of your income do you spend on transportation?
0-5 8 28.57%
6-10 6 21.43%
11-15 4 14.29%
16-20 3 10.71%
21-25 1 3.57%
26-30 3 10.71%
31-35 0 0%
36-40 0 0%
41-45 1 3.57%
More 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Post New Thread
 
Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
dcb
needs more cowbell
 
dcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 5,038

pimp mobile - '81 suzuki gs 250 t
90 day: 96.29 mpg (US)

schnitzel - '01 Volkswagen Golf TDI
90 day: 53.56 mpg (US)
Thanks: 158
Thanked 267 Times in 210 Posts
I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I am not saying manditory insurance is great, just pointing out that you cant say it is bad by making up and continuing to propagate things that only exist in your head (like your half of this discussion).

Read more carefully, put away your agenda, research more, cite your sources, and quit wasting everyone's time with your sloppiness.

It is not my job to proof read your posts for you, there are too many errors and you are not open to being corrected, and you have an agenda. You do not have any credibility as a result. You are free to respond, but if your previous performances are any indication, it won't be worth reading.

__________________
WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!
  Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

   
Old 11-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #42 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wheelersburg, Ohio
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I spend about $300 a year on my plug-in Prius to travel about 9k-10k miles a year.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theforce For This Useful Post:
Ryland (11-07-2011)
Old 11-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 865
Thanks: 29
Thanked 111 Times in 83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb View Post
I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I am not saying manditory insurance is great, just pointing out that you cant say it is bad by making up and continuing to propagate things that only exist in your head (like your half of this discussion).
As usual, you don't cite anything factual or even demonstrable, but instead insist that I must be wrong, simply because you disagree and say I am wrong.

Quote:
Read more carefully, put away your agenda, research more, cite your sources, and quit wasting everyone's time with your sloppiness.
Yes, nanny. Who the hell do you think you are to be so condescending and say nothing but 'do this' and 'do that' to anyone?

Quote:
It is not my job to proof read your posts for you, there are too many errors and you are not open to being corrected, and you have an agenda.
Who asked you proofread anything that I write or even read it at all? I will say what I please and you can learn to ignore it or present a position that refutes it - rather than moan about it and offer no refutation at all.

Quote:
You do not have any credibility as a result. You are free to respond, but if your previous performances are any indication, it won't be worth reading.
WELL THEN: STOP WHINING ABOUT IT AND DON'T READ IT.

  Reply With Quote
Reply  Post New Thread


Thread Tools




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com