Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #51 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
@drrbc

You are is contracted as "you're." "Your" refers to one's possession...

Don't ****ing call me a liar.
Ouch! Got me on a spelling error!

OK, I'm calling you a liar. And yes, if I was anywhere near Ohio I'd be happy to state that publicly to "your" face and allow you the chance to express yourself more freely.

Because what you've concluded is HHO is crap. What you should have learned is that HHO has not proven any benefit.

But what you should have learned is that the membership here can be a bunch of horse's-ass', and can be helpful (and may be happy to on other subjects), but on this subject are more likely to deride those that would ask the question rather than help.

And if I'm ever up in NW Ohio (or if you make it to the Houston area) I promise you a chance to speak in a more "up close and personal fashion". It'd be an honor.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 06-09-2014, 12:21 PM   #52 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
Why not use your midichlorians and make HHO work with the power of the Force? The Force has been described to be a strong influence on the weak-minded - particularly HHO believers. "Use the Force, moron!"
I thought it best we leave it with someone saying earnestly that they don't know.

Outside of that- I'm sorry, I honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

Old 06-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

green VX - '95 Honda civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 59.74 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrbc View Post
Frank,

I love the things that defy conventional explanation. It's my idea of fun.

I used to feel the same way magic... but then I turned 11.

no one cares about your stupid eff-ing argument about second law/isolated douchebaggary. This is a FUEL ECONOMY FORUM!!!!
if this Bull crap works, show us!!!!!
Until then stop using straw-man arguments. NO ONE CARES!

This is your first post on the subject. Proof of douchebaggedness (POD)=60%
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post405751

#2 POD=100% "I'll puke"
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post405754

#3 POD=100% bully antagonistic A-hole
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post406374

My adjustable WAI / HAI build thread

http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post408134

Old 06-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #54 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Team Honda
Quote:

OK, I'm calling you a liar. And yes, if I was anywhere near Ohio I'd be happy to state that publicly to "your" face and allow you the chance to express yourself more freely.

Because what you've concluded is HHO is crap. What you should have learned is that HHO has not proven any benefit.

But what you should have learned is that the membership here can be a bunch of horse's-ass', and can be helpful (and may be happy to on other subjects), but on this subject are more likely to deride those that would ask the question rather than help.

And if I'm ever up in NW Ohio (or if you make it to the Houston area) I promise you a chance to speak in a more "up close and personal fashion". It'd be an honor.
POD = 100%
You are the bully.

Old 06-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #55 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecoTex View Post
POD = 100%
You are the bully.
Oh yes, I remember you!

You really should try to read more. And maybe a class in etiquette.

Shame. I was just in Gonzales yesterday. If I'd known you felt so strongly I could have stopped by. You also seem to feel the need for more self expression.

Old 06-09-2014, 12:33 PM   #56 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
...no one cares about your stupid eff-ing argument about second law/isolated douchebaggary. This is a FUEL ECONOMY FORUM!!!!
Sorry, missed that the first time thru.

You're s***ing me, right?

That's funny!

Old 06-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #57 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Team Honda
Ok. you win.

Old 06-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #58 (permalink)
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
@drrbc

You are is contracted as "you're." "Your" refers to one's possession. So I am lying? Clearly you know me well, and I wasn't being sincere. Clearly I was making it all up. Of course everything I said was full of crap. We don't base anything off of testing. We don't actually listen to new ideas when they are brought to us. We just dismiss anything that comes to us that we don't do ourselves. Of course this is the first time, all those other threads of HHO being garbage don't matter, this one is different.

Don't ****ing call me a liar.
Quote:
We are happy to help.

Our community uses science, data, and quantitative testing (at the very least ABA) to determine effectiveness. We are proud to list over 45 clear and proven modifications we have proven to be effective. We are happy to have members like Basjoos, Redneck, and many others who have shown fantastic performance out of these changes. We accept data from others who are able to clearly articulate and give us testing procedures we can duplicate. We are happy to learn from others, and develop ourselves from the knowledge of others.

So for HHO, we have learned it is crap. If you can prove otherwise in an educated manner that others can replicate, we are happy to learn. Please feel free to review one of the many past threads by people who swear it works, but base it mostly off of imagined results, or flawed testing.
Let me straighten this out first. I articulate my text as well as I do in person. If you mean something beyond speaking, I don't resolve conflict with physical violence, and most people who don't understand what I am saying (or can't read what I am writing) don't think it's worth a felony to try and beat their ignorance into me. I only use my equipment to protect a human life, and I don't think that would ever be needed. Bringing up the thought of needing to take this face to face seems rather childish. Maybe when I was 11 and you kicked my kickball over the fence, I would have been interested. If you feel the need to 'duke it out' then don't bother responding to this.

Actually, it's not a spelling error. You spelled the word properly, you just didn't use the correct word. Grammatically, it doesn't make sense. So you say HHO has taught us there is no benefit. So if one says it is amazing and does wonders, that is not crap? So if I rub some dirt on a leaf and tell you it is gold, it isn't "crap" rather it hasn't been confirmed that it's gold. Do you have a lot of magnets on your car, or buy special creams to get super powers? Do your x ray specs seem to be malfunctioning?

So I am a liar. I am lying because we as a community do not use scientific data. We do not do ABA testing. We do not accept new concepts and others with different ideas who come in here. So people who have done different modifications, new to us, we do not accept. Hmm. So one of the newer mods (not on the 65+ list) would be LED replacement bulbs. Clearly it is crap- err, "has not proven any benefit" because we didn't come up with it.

I'm sorry- I'm trying to use your logic to make sense, but it just makes my head hurt. I just can't drop myself down to that level. Our modifications in the 65+ list have proven themselves over and over again. New modifications, like swapping to LED bulbs rather than normal have proven themselves. HHO has NOT proven itself by your own statements (and countless other threads), but yet it is still valid and not crap. I don't get it. I'm sorry, I just can't contemplate the little sense there.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.

Old 06-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #59 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Team Honda

Old 06-09-2014, 01:32 PM   #60 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurcher

Quote:
Nonsense. In my second post in this thread I said that in Los Angeles the equivalent cost of making your own hydrogen would be about $8.55 per gallon. In deed, almost everywhere it would be more expensive to buy electricity from your local utility and make hydrogen than it would be to buy gasoline at the local pump. But there are places where electricity is cheap and gasoline is expensive (India for example). If you had a few solar cells your cost might even be lower. My position is simply that there are times and places where the cost to make hydrogen and the cost of gasoline are so close that some people would find it desirable to roll their own rather than buy gas from Exxon.
-mort

Closed Thread  Post New Thread