Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
EcoModding Minded

Lunar Mist - '02 Toyota Tacoma SR5
90 day: 25.31 mpg (US)

Silver Streak - '08 Toyota Corolla S
90 day: 38.25 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to Chris D.
Lets see some actual pictures of YOUR car running on
your Hydrogen kit, videos of it in action and all that..

If all you can provide is words and weblinks to poorly laid out websites with tons
of spelling errors, I think you should try harder and at least hit the spell check..

Show me the money and make me a believer without a reason of a doubt..

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 05-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Mmm,

Quote:
Originally Posted by capoed84 View Post
I like the possibilities of hydrogen, especially since it is so abundant but getting enough of it to be able to run hydrogen-only is a problem. I heard that the most efficient commercial electrolysis hydrogen generator is only 60% efficient - it would take too much energy and too much time to get a usable amount. Then there's the problem of compressing it and storing it to take it mobile. I think you'd need a 10,000 lb tank for decent range (big and $$$). This equipment isn't cheap.
Well,kit only cost me $198 at my site http://mechanic991.wetpaint.com and if you be affiliate and sell kit to your self, you get $25, so it is cheap.

And this devise is not compressed, it on demand HHO generator which come from water and baking soda.

Abandance(water and $1 baking soda) is true, so I am trying to get more info at this forum. i am not sure this is electrolysis method or not.

I just put water and baking soda to devise and wires connect to devise, getting gas come out, let engine vacume sack the gas, and getting great kick on my car. That all i do.

Can you get me a link that show what is electrosis is? Cos i am not sure we are on same page.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
ECO-Evolution

Iron Horse (retired) - '97 Iron horse Intrepid

Ninja - '08 Kawasaki 250R
90 day: 76.23 mpg (US)
Are you running EFIE's (to spoof the O2 sensors) with the kit and how are you checking the mileage? Do you have a Scan Gauge or Fuel metering device? If so have you tried running with the generator on and off to see what difference there is?

Welcome to the site. This really ought to be it's own thread and not an introduction on hydrogen generators.

Last edited by Lazarus; 05-26-2008 at 10:12 PM..

Old 05-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dartmouth 2010

Vegan Powa! - '91 Honda CRX DX
Team Honda
90 day: 66.52 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to SVOboy Send a message via MSN to SVOboy Send a message via Yahoo to SVOboy
hey, mechanic999, it's nice to have you here, but please don't spam the forums or try to get people started in MLM hydrogen kit scams.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for your input

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
Lets see some actual pictures of YOUR car running on
your Hydrogen kit, videos of it in action and all that..

If all you can provide is words and weblinks to poorly laid out websites with tons
of spelling errors, I think you should try harder and at least hit the spell check..

Show me the money and make me a believer without a reason of a doubt..
I am actually japnese, so sorry for spelling all that. I am just spend all my money to buy a kits and cheap magnet sign so I cannot buy comcoder yet, but I will video tape one day, specially I want show you that I was crusing at highway around50mile/hour and my feet was on door panel so passing driver can see both my feet It was fun.

By the way, i am looking for people actually spend little money to test this devise like myself, so I can understand more of this devise at forum like this.

Thank you for your input

Old 05-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Mica Blue - '05 Scion xA RS 2.0
Team Toyota
90 day: 42.48 mpg (US)

Forest - '15 Nissan Leaf S
Team Nissan
90 day: 156.46 mpg (US)

Number 7 - '15 VW e-Golf SEL
TEAM VW AUDI Group
90 day: 155.81 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,844 Posts
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by capoed84 View Post
I like the possibilities of hydrogen, especially since it is so abundant but getting enough of it to be able to run hydrogen-only is a problem. I heard that the most efficient commercial electrolysis hydrogen generator is only 60% efficient - it would take too much energy and too much time to get a usable amount. Then there's the problem of compressing it and storing it to take it mobile. I think you'd need a 10,000 lb tank for decent range (big and $$$). This equipment isn't cheap.
On the hydrogen storage front, I saw an episode of Scientific American Frontiers where a man named Stan Ovshinsky showed Alan Alda a powdered metal (I believe it is similar to nickel metal hydride, but I could be wrong) that can hold TWICE as much hydrogen in a given volume than a high pressure tank.

SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN FRONTIERS: Hydrogen Hopes

The whole article is very interesting -- Stan Ovshinsky is as amazing guy; but check page 4 for the "solid hydrogen storage".

The trick is that the metal heats up when you charge it with hydrogen, so they were using a water jacket to cool it. I think the metal could be charged with hydrogen in a building (a fueling station) where the heat could be recovered -- and then the expended metal powder could be moved out of the car's tank with a vacuum system, and then the charged metal powder could be moved into the car's tank with the same vacuum system.

http://neilblanchard.blogspot.com/

Last edited by NeilBlanchard; 05-26-2008 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: added more comments

Old 05-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Are you running EFIE's (to spoof the O2 sensors) with the kit and how are you checking the mileage? Do you have a Scan Gauge or Fuel metering device? If so have you tried running with the generator on and off to see what difference there is?

Welcome to the site. This really ought to be it's own thread and not an introduction on hydrogen generators.
I do not know whatEFIE but company reccommend put alminume foils on O2 sensers which i did not do. Sometime my car is idling, check engine light come on. So I will do above procuder tommorro i guess. I am not come here to check my milage cos my fuel gauge is messed up. I am here to check someone put devise so i get more insight.

By the way, i gota go my friend want get beer, so iam going. Will be back.

Thank you

Old 05-26-2008, 10:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
EcoModding Minded

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanic999 View Post
I am actually japnese, so sorry for spelling all that. I am just spend all my money to buy a kits and cheap magnet sign so I cannot buy comcoder yet, but I will video tape one day, specially I want show you that I was crusing at highway around50mile/hour and my feet was on door panel so passing driver can see both my feet It was fun.

By the way, i am looking for people actually spend little money to test this devise like myself, so I can understand more of this devise at forum like this.

Thank you for your input
No friends with video recorders? come on man..

If you truely wanted to get the word out there, you'd make it happen..

as for driving footless, ever heard of cruise control? works great

Old 05-27-2008, 01:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

I am here to you tell me how to get word out bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
No friends with video recorders? come on man..

If you truely wanted to get the word out there, you'd make it happen..

as for driving footless, ever heard of cruise control? works great
I will make things happen without you telling me, I just buoght magnet sign, be only distrubuter in Dallas TX, and i am foot troop, not try to sell junk on internet with fanncy ads, video, cute girl talking on site, promising things i do not beieve.
It is business so i came forum like this to gether info to father understanding this tech and getting opinions of people. I do offline marketing mainly but will go in online soon or later.

Build biz little by little is my way, anyway. By the way, just type quick, easy , damn can make $$$, no engine rebuild skill needed, gurantee, you gotta camera, comcoder, you got it on google, yahoo, you gonna find what you are looking for. Oh, if you gotta time posting forum like this. Above is my recommendation bro. Get fooled by fool and send me your video, how you patronize people on web.
I am new here and this is not comcoder forum.

My car act way it act, so i try to get info that it.

I

Old 05-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
EcoModding Minded

Whats funny is that it took me a while of trying to decode
what you said to realize your trying to be an internet tough guy LOL

I'd polish up on your written english, spelling and grammer before you try to do anything else..

this mite not be a video forum, but if your trying to sell something, you need to use something to PROOVE IT! otherwize your just some guy trying to sell garbage and spamming this website with rubbish..

Closed Thread  Post New Thread