Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2020, 01:05 PM   #301 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Quote:
We could say USA or specially Brazil have their inside wars, criminality unjustice, and a more advanced civilization could use this to try to destroy both countries, if we took your argument as correct.
If the hypothetical 'more advanced civilization' were to be found, they might discriminate between the two and/or not see destruction as preferable to uplift.
Quote:
The people in my city are like those tribes, or like eskimo. They see a refuse to their daughter as a direct offense or a signal of war.
MGTOW

edit:
Trying to keep up.
Quote:
And I wouldn't be so sure about less violence you said. When europeans reached America they already found land stealing, murder and rape wrongs things to do. But they found a excuse to make such things valid for non europeans. The same darwian principle explain it, since groups do not socialize empathy, except to their own group.
Darwin is descriptive. Rule of Law is prescriptive. Adopt a Liberalist filter.

Last edited by freebeard; 02-24-2020 at 01:12 PM..

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-24-2020, 01:15 PM   #302 (permalink)
Banned

Please see my last response to Redpoint. EUropeans were more moraly advanced to their own somehow, but let barbarian to other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
If the hypothetical 'more advanced civilization' were to be found, they might discriminate between the two and/or not see destruction as preferable to uplift.
MGTOW it's just another sh...t like the unjust side of feminism (most of today). In general it's a bunch of guys angry with women who refused them. I bet MGTOW have a lot of the same kind of people who was hostile with me, people who get angry when see a guy who want to be alone, who refused many women, cause they are angry if they try get something and didn't and saw someone refsing what they wanted.

Like I always said, society it's a bunch of monkeys (all colors & races). People don't think with logic, ethic and justice, but with selfish irational point of view. They only push some logic when it's convinient for them of for their group.

Quote:

Old 02-24-2020, 01:25 PM   #303 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

I think your grouping people arbitrarily. The Spaniards who came out of their Northern hill country and crossed the ocean (ignorant of epidemiology) and ransacked Brazil are distinguishable from the British colonists who found a North America depopulated by smallpox, and who formulated new rules of behavior that took centuries to fully implement. It's an ongoing struggle even today, worthy of pride.

Judge not lest you be... judgemental.

Quote:
MGTOW it's just another sh...t like the unjust side of feminism (most of today). In general it's a bunch of guys angry with women who refused them. I bet
Know how I know you don't know?

Old 02-24-2020, 01:38 PM   #304 (permalink)
Banned

If a mutant flue killed 90% of USA... Hey, let's took USA... an detroy the remaining survivors.
Woud you like that?

Brazil was different from spanish colonizing... We were colonozied by portugueses, with the "excuse of catholic church" that would be just bringing native to God, to save their soul.
Religion and sh...t always walk by side shaking hands.

Quote:
I think your grouping people arbitrarily. The Spaniards who came out of their Northern hill country and crossed the ocean (ignorant of epidemiology) and ransacked Brazil are distinguishable from the British colonists who found a North America depopulated by smallpox, and who formulated new rules of behavior that took centuries to fully implement. It's an ongoing struggle even today, worthy of pride.

Judge not lest you be... judgemental.

How?? Are you a MGTOW sympathiser?

Quote:
Know how I know you don't know?

Old 02-24-2020, 02:09 PM   #305 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
If a mutant flue killed 90% of USA... Hey, let's took USA... an detroy the remaining survivors.
Woud you like that?
You keep asking people to buy into apocalyptic scenarios. I don't buy into apocalyptic scenarios. At least little piss-ant ones.

The Great Filter, SDO Eclipses, Alfvenic Dust, Help | S0 News Feb.24.2020

The Great Filter question is why if people have existed for 100,000nds of years, why haven't we populated the Solar System yet. The suggestion is a Solar mini-nova every 12,000 years that resets us back to the Stone Age. The clock is ticking down. Will we get it together this time?
Quote:
Brazil was different from spanish colonizing... We were colonozied by portugueses
Point taken. But it was really the pigs that went feral that [reverse-]decimated the native population.

Anyways, my goal for the day is to rehandle a pitchfork.

Quote:
How?? Are you a MGTOW sympathiser?
No, it was the part I quoted. Your bet was off.

I was kicked out of the gene pool decades before MGTOW became a thing.

Old 02-24-2020, 02:21 PM   #306 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Your darwininan social principle it's still scarring.
It ressamble white nationalists who said that blacks should thanks for slavism.
Detail, I'm white.

And I wouldn't be so sure about less violence you said. When europeans reached America they already found land stealing, murder and rape wrongs things to do. But they found a excuse to make such things valid for non europeans.
I've said nothing to support the notion of arbitrary slavery. Slavery was commonplace all the way until recent history, and is extremely uncommon now; and example of my darwinian idea about civilization generally advancing in a positive way (pro human).

You keep bringing up references to things that happened 300 years ago. More recently, the US accepted the unconditional surrender of the Japanese; our mortal enemy at the time. You think any other country would have given autonomy back to their defeated mortal enemy? BTW- I can't take credit for that either because it was still before my time, so I can neither feel shame for things not under my influence, or pride in them.

I am fortunate to belong to one of the least racist, most liberty-minded nations ever conceived (despite all the slavery, murder, theft, rape, and every other atrocity my forebears endured). Unlike the current global fad, I don't subscribe to the self-defeating statement that there is no truth, and therefore everything is just as valid as any other thing. Because I believe in truth and justice, it allows me to be patriotic.

The only thing I have to apologize for is my own actions, and perhaps the behavior of my daughter.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 02-24-2020 at 03:07 PM..

Old 02-24-2020, 02:24 PM   #307 (permalink)
Batman Junior

Blackfly - '98 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Last 3: 70.09 mpg (US)

MPGiata - '90 Mazda Miata
90 day: 52.71 mpg (US)

Even Fancier Metro - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage top spec
90 day: 70.75 mpg (US)

Appliance car - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage ES (base)
90 day: 52.48 mpg (US)
Thanked 6,960 Times in 3,604 Posts
Why do we have this thread?

Sheesh - the AGW one is enough.
Ecodriving test: Manual vs. automatic transmission MPG showdown

EcoModder
has launched a forum for the efficient new Mitsubishi Mirage
www.MetroMPG.com - fuel efficiency info for Geo Metro owners
www.ForkenSwift.com - electric car conversion on a beer budget

The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:
oil pan 4 (05-20-2020)
Old 02-24-2020, 02:40 PM   #308 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
It's in the name; All Darc. A commitment to focusing on the negative.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Old 02-24-2020, 03:03 PM   #309 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
It ressamble white nationalists who said that blacks should thanks for slavism.
Detail, I'm white.
Don't lump yourself in with those white who fought (and died) to end slavery, at least in lands under their authority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Junior
Why do we have this thread?

Sheesh - the AGW one is enough.
Not all of us can afford to drive around in cars, so we can't humble-brag? Just looking for a little give-n-take?

Old 02-24-2020, 04:04 PM   #310 (permalink)
Banned

Most abolitionists wasn't nice guys, but was just in search for a market to their products and more competition with the south. Workers, instead of slaves, would increase consume.

Anyway I didn't lumped myself with anything. I just said my color to avoid be accused of victimhood.

Quote:
Don't lump yourself in with those white who fought (and died) to end slavery, at least in lands under their authority.

Not all of us can afford to drive around in cars, so we can't humble-brag? Just looking for a little give-n-take?

The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
oil pan 4 (05-20-2020)
Closed Thread  Post New Thread