Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2020, 05:42 PM   #291 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
[unredacted] MBIN? Oopsie?

Can you go and ask about Candace Owens and Kanye West?

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-21-2020, 06:10 PM   #292 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,388 Times in 3,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
[unredacted] MBIN? Oopsie?

Can you go and ask about Candace Owens and Kanye West?
HP isn't the company which has a business relationship with us. We all know Palo Alto has (ironically) bought into institutionalized racism hook-line-and-sinker.

If companies were serious about fighting racism, they would redact non-relevant information from applications at the HR level before they get into the hands of the managers. Things like name, sex, age, race.... those things which they claim to be fighting discrimination. Instead they go for their highlighters.

"I hired a black, queer, woman" is the very definition of admitting illegal practices of discrimination.

As an aside, I've always advocated for private business having the right to hire based on any reason they wanted, not because I want to see racism practiced, but rather just the opposite. When you make despicable practices visible, it tends to have a suppressing effect.

Then there's the practical aspect, that sometimes racism isn't despicable and the law doesn't sufficiently handle this. I've got no problem with the Mexican restaurant only having Mexican employees. I would have a problem if the government enforced quota laws requiring 80% to be whites.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 02-21-2020 at 06:24 PM..

Old 02-21-2020, 11:34 PM   #293 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Are you going to go? What we learned in the 1960s was 'to fight it is to feed it'. Today's it's formulated as 'what you resist persists'.

Now there is the 1776 Project. It's a counter to the 1619 Project. Better to have agency than victimhood.

It's hard to move forward when people are trying to re-segregate.

Old 02-22-2020, 12:10 PM   #294 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

The memo wasn't really intended for me since I'm a vendor. I've got accounts there to service their equipment, so that must have put me on their email distribution list. They'd probably toss me out for constantly pointing out errors in logic and how what they advocate is counterproductive. Nobody likes hearing that their occupation is a net harm to humanity and a financial drain on the health industry.

The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (02-22-2020)
Old 02-23-2020, 11:40 PM   #295 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,625 Times in 1,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Well, he is a soldies, so he probably have this sort of USA fermentated patriotism (USA here to stay, God bless America, America for americans etc..).
He likes white world today, since today he have rights like white american, at least on paper. I would like to take hin in a time machine, and put hin as a target of USA troops, which killed millions of indians and tooki their land, just to ask hin if he appreciate it.
Indians already had their own tribal wars before getting in touch with the whites. The same applies to Sub-Saharan Africa.

Quote:
A woman forced to marry someone she hates, lives sad live giving sex for hin, a usual inhuman practice 100 years ago, just because her family thought he have nice money and name, will not appreciate it. But her grand childrens would appreciate the money and maybe even thanks that their grandmma married hin, despite live a sad life and humiliation.
One of my ancestors was a French man who AFAIK initially settled in Rio Grande do Sul and used to travel with tropeiros who took mules to be sold in Sorocaba. In one of those trips, he was taken by Indians who delivered him as some sort of trophy for their cacique's daughter somewhere in what would later become Mato Grosso or Mato Grosso do Sul. We usually see feminazis ranting about miscigenation being "based on rape" and some other overstated BS, but they don't talk anything about native women getting a white husband as some sort of trophy.

The Following User Says Thank You to cRiPpLe_rOoStEr For This Useful Post:
freebeard (02-24-2020)
Old 02-24-2020, 10:41 AM   #296 (permalink)
Banned

Sorry... but these are no excuse for a culture be a SOSB (son of...) with many other and steal their land and promote genocide. It's no different that a bunch of some old "excuses", like hate jews due the death of Crist or due what a few jew bankers did in recession time. No different that people who try to justify slavism by saying some tribes on Africa selled other tribles's people to europeans.

We could say USA or specially Brazil have their inside wars, criminality unjustice, and a more advanced civilization could use this to try to destroy both countries, if we took your argument as correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
Indians already had their own tribal wars before getting in touch with the whites. The same applies to Sub-Saharan Africa.
I remamber when you told about your ancestor in such tribe, in other thread. The people in my city are like those tribes, or like eskimo. They see a refuse to their daughter as a direct offense or a signal of war. The entire of our sh...t country, Brazil, it's like that somehow, but in my city they took it a a direct offense, even religious people who was suposed to have strong morals agaisnt sexual debauchery. I would like that they at least had character, courage to tell me what they acuse me, but they would never tell me their, daugther, sister, friend was interested in me and I "dishonored her" by refusng. I would like they tell me just to me ask them why they feel ok a cretin to f...ck up with her and then dispose her as a empty beer can on trash, like many people do these days and nobody complain or make trouble with them, but have more anger when a harmless guy like me refuse to mix with such culture/"values" and manners.

They almost accuse me of witchcraft, when a crazy (or stupid) woman (dentist & KravMaga fighter) said to her female friend to not look on me cause she would fall for me. That time I got the quote entirelly, as she speak loud even when wisper and the block was quiet, no sond polution. Other previous times I got other people saying "don't look", but didn't heard the reason.

A good deal of sexism starts when women tolerate bad man and atack good man. If I was a scoundrel women would respect me. If I had f...cked and dipose such women as trash, instead of ignored, their family/relatives /close friends wouldn't be so angry against me.
It start early in the way women, in the role of mothers, created theys sons.

Interesting when the cretin field of psychology use to say that if society run that way, there is nothing to do, to adapty, in other words, they lick the boots of status quo. But when it's about thew tematic of fashion, feminism or racism, things change, and they say that it's needed to fight against this or that, but don't look the bad side of female, just males.
It's all about power. WHen something get power, (movies industry, pop culture) they decide to move and fight, otherwise they just reinforces the sick status quo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
One of my ancestors was a French man who AFAIK initially settled in Rio Grande do Sul and used to travel with tropeiros who took mules to be sold in Sorocaba. In one of those trips, he was taken by Indians who delivered him as some sort of trophy for their cacique's daughter somewhere in what would later become Mato Grosso or Mato Grosso do Sul. We usually see feminazis ranting about miscigenation being "based on rape" and some other overstated BS, but they don't talk anything about native women getting a white husband as some sort of trophy.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-24-2020 at 10:54 AM..

Old 02-24-2020, 11:14 AM   #297 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Sorry... but these are no excuse for a culture be a SOSB (son of...) with many other and steal their land and promote genocide.
If you're referring to the US, there's nothing for us to feel shame for. It would be like expecting someone to feel shame for their great, great, great, great grandfather being a thief.

If a more advanced civilization took over the US, it would be traumatic, but a net good. Transitions are never enjoyable, even when they are for the good.

Darwinism doesn't apply just to species, but also to ideas, to cultures, to religions, to governments...

Old 02-24-2020, 12:01 PM   #298 (permalink)
Banned

Sometimes you"unclejordanology" really scares even me...
Me, the guy who said humanity it's disgusting...

If you have nothing to feel shame for past, you also have nothing to feel pride. Not just USA, but the humanity.

If a more dvanced civilization took your country, kill your wife and rape your children, do you think it would be better?
Ok... Tell you family about that on tonight dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
If you're referring to the US, there's nothing for us to feel shame for. It would be like expecting someone to feel shame for their great, great, great, great grandfather being a thief.

If a more advanced civilization took over the US, it would be traumatic, but a net good. Transitions are never enjoyable, even when they are for the good.

Darwinism doesn't apply just to species, but also to ideas, to cultures, to religions, to governments...

Old 02-24-2020, 12:32 PM   #299 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

The more advanced civilization wouldn't do such things. If you haven't noticed, civilization has grown less violent over time.

There are instances where less advanced civility and government pop up, but they run on borrowed time. Like a car with low oil pressure, it can sputter along and then coast for a bit, but in the long run dysfunction is not sustainable.

The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (02-24-2020)
Old 02-24-2020, 12:54 PM   #300 (permalink)
Banned

Your darwininan social principle it's still scarring.
It ressamble white nationalists who said that blacks should thanks for slavism.
Detail, I'm white.

And I wouldn't be so sure about less violence you said. When europeans reached America they already found land stealing, murder and rape wrongs things to do. But they found a excuse to make such things valid for non europeans. The same darwian principle explain it, since groups do not socialize empathy, except to their own group.

Details, Darwin was a humanist and just decribed nature behavior, but he personaly found nature very cruel, and it made hin question about God, why a good God would had created such thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
The more advanced civilization wouldn't do such things. If you haven't noticed, civilization has grown less violent over time.

There are instances where less advanced civility and government pop up, but they run on borrowed time. Like a car with low oil pressure, it can sputter along and then coast for a bit, but in the long run dysfunction is not sustainable.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-24-2020 at 01:00 PM..

Closed Thread  Post New Thread