Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Events & Meet-ups
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2008, 10:13 PM   #101 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck

Send a message via AIM to Johnny Mullet Send a message via MSN to Johnny Mullet
I registered at 3cylinders.com, but never posted. I guess I get a lot of my info from here, TeamSwift, Automotive Forums, and Suzuki Forums, and 3cylinders seems pretty small as far as member base goes. I also don't care for the forum layout there, but yeah.

Maybe I will.

GeoMetroforum.com - got mpg?
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 08-25-2008, 07:24 AM   #102 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

NoName - '92 Ford Festiva GL Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet View Post
This location is in Ohio and the lake will be 20 feet from our pavilion, so be sure to bring the rod and reel if you have an Ohio license. If you have a PA Fishing license, I don't think that's an issue on a lake that is half in PA and half in Ohio.
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up on the license issue. If you are on a boat and have one or the other it is not a problem fishing. If you are on land you need to have a license for the state you are fishing from and they consider any of the islands PA. Just an fyi from past experience.

Johnny...I will be there friday and saturday camping. I will be back from work on saturday by 3 at the latest I would figure. If there is any help you need just let me know....I will be there just hanging out and indulging in some adult beverages.

Anybody coming in saturday and you want to get together or just say hi I am in cabin 15. Send me a pm and we can maybe plan something if you are in early enough.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #103 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck

There will be a few camping at the Lake Village campgrounds the night before and a few others in area Hotels. Thanks for clearing up the fishing regulations.

I will be there around 8:00 AM Sunday to get things set up and going, we will have lunch between 12:30-2:00 and go on out on our covered bridge tour at 3:00 PM.

Quote:
I will be there just hanging out and indulging in some adult beverages
I don't think alcohol is permitted on the park areas, but the cabins and stuff is OK. I quit drinking anyway and it shows! I dropped a few more pounds and am down to 245 compared to weighing in at 285 a year ago.

I do plan on stopping down Saturday night at the Lake Village Campgrounds to visit with a few people showing up the night before.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:56 AM   #104 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

thats cool...I will see you around maybe....if not I will see you on sunday. As far as drinking goes. It is permitted at the campsites. They just don't want you walking all over the place downing brews and mixed drinks....lol. Wasn't planning on drinking at the meet....just the night before while relaxing. I have heard that Ying Ling (spelling) beer is great and I must try it.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #105 (permalink)
Addicted

bbjsw10 - '91 Geo Metro Xfi
90 day: 51.06 mpg (US)
Well I am going to be reserving a spot at Lake Village Campgrounds at lot #20 or close to that. I am calling them in morning. CoyoteX is going to be at lot 19 so we will be 1 day neighbors. My wife unfortunately can not get the weekend off, so just me and my son will be there. Was hoping the wife could tag along but O'well nice to have a break once in awhile too.

EDIT: I am going to be at Pymatuning Campgrounds not Lake Village

Last edited by bbjsw10; 08-27-2008 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #106 (permalink)
EM Noob

The Toy Car - '04 Toyota Echo 4 dr

High Bred - '07 Toyota Prius
What's going on after the tour?

It looks like I have another event in the early afternoon, but is anyone gonna stick around after the tour? I'm trying to decide if I should try to come out around 4 or 5.

Beside meeting y'all and seeing what you've done to your rides, I ordered some MoS2 powder crankcase additive and should have it well before the 14th. If folks were going to be there Sunday eve, I'd like to get a few to take a sample to see what FE change they log with it in the next oil change/tankful.

Anyone sticking around, and how long should the tour take?
Old 08-27-2008, 09:17 PM   #107 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck

The tour will leave at around 3:00 and take about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours and we will return to either the pavilion or Lake Village Campground. You best opportunity would be Sat evening at the same camp where a few of us may meet up the evening before.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #108 (permalink)
Steady as she goes

Shooting Star - '95 geo metro
90 day: 59.91 mpg (US)

HUFFER - '98 Buick Riviera Super Charged
90 day: 30.69 mpg (US)

Kandy, Flake-n-Flames - '96 Buick Riviera Base
90 day: 32.13 mpg (US)

Blue Z - '07 Nissan 350Z coupe
90 day: 34.13 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenevaDirt View Post
I have heard that Ying Ling (spelling) beer is great and I must try it.
That's funny I never saw it spelled that way, I'm not far from where it's made....If it's hard to get out there let me know, I can bring ya a 6 or more if anyone wants..... Out my way we call it "Lager"

How about a 1 Litre Street rod?
Old 08-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #109 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hey Johnny...you happen to have a map of the route you want to take for the bridge tour? Just wondering the area you are looking at.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #110 (permalink)
Addicted

bbjsw10 - '91 Geo Metro Xfi
90 day: 51.06 mpg (US)
Well it is a couple days later than I though, but got my site reserved. Had to do an undertable job for local dealership for the cash. Was a little short at start of week, but I am good to go on site #20 now. Here is a link to there reservation website. Ohio DNR - Home

Thanks for the link CoyoteX!!