Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2019, 03:33 PM   #171 (permalink)
Banned

Well, there is no good translation for "caipira", a brazilian word about very ignorant people from brazilian rural areas, to english.

Brazilian country land/contry people it's not like USA country people, but indeed it's very worse. And as bad it's the mentality.

Did you imagined I was offending USA country people???

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-08-2019, 04:09 PM   #172 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,607 Times in 7,088 Posts
What's the Brazilian word for 'red-neck' then?

As you can see the people of Texas accept criticism with good humor.

"The problem with irony is not everybody gets it."

Old 02-08-2019, 04:54 PM   #173 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,393 Times in 3,366 Posts
Perhaps Brazil has a different culture with regards to women putting themselves forward with men, but perhaps AllDarc is exceptionally attractive.

In the US, I don't see women aggressively pursuing men often, and it's certainly not a problem I've suffered through. I've rejected women before, but not in a way to humiliate them, and I wasn't seen as unmanly for not taking advantage of their offer. Promiscuity is somewhat praised in men here, but non-promiscuous men aren't held as contemptible.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Old 02-08-2019, 06:01 PM   #174 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Perhaps Brazil has a different culture with regards to women putting themselves forward with men, but perhaps AllDarc is exceptionally attractive.
Let's go with that.

The few times wamens unequivocally came on to me, they did not have my best interests in mind. I didn't ask to be a recluse.

Old 02-08-2019, 07:17 PM   #175 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Being reclusive is fine, you just have to be conspicuous about it.

Old 02-08-2019, 09:02 PM   #176 (permalink)
Banned

Redneck it's closer, but not sure. I only found it now you said, but in the dictionary it wasn't the first choices.

No, brazilian women are also arrogant with Mohamed's Syndrome (demand the mountain to go to them). But they have less manners, specially if lower class or university students far from parents and teens (shi...t heads), so many don't go after itself but can say provocking things, since it's easier to shout things like a coward than initiate a conversation.
But they flirt a lot, even married women or women with already a boyfriend, some wishing to betray and other just for fun or to see what happens. One girl once was holding hands with a guy but blinked with just one eye to me with a malicious looking fiting on me, it was a clear flirt.

In case women fall for a guy that is serious, they suffer, even get depressed or sad to dead, but in silence since they think only man must take risks of be refused. "Princess syndrome" waiting to the prince to take the risks while the princess is in a confortable position. And male women's friend will turn against man who reject the women,in case women have good look. Caveman... cretin stone age people...

One girl was interested on me for many years, and kept making signals often. I think only this years she finaly quit. But she never said a world. She got angry many times and turn face away, and other times tried again, flirt, waving hair, walking sensual (roll walk), in cycles and more cycles of ON and OFF, but now I hope she quit for all.
After people turn against me, burned me all around with gossip, the girls stopped to say things or flirt with me. Minds of small city's people (despite 200.000) it's a incinerator of reputation, but cretins or even bandids, drug dealer, slickers are less burned than me for refuse a note from a girld I didn't knew, and that's why Brazil it's Brazil, a sh...t hole country, but since I find people in this culture disgusting and cretin, this almost don't affect me. They are like jungle people for me... and worse each year...

A Krav Maga girl fighter even accused me of witchcraft, when she gossip to her friend, when I passed by near her, that if her friend look to me she would fall in love.
And I'm not a sex symble or Ton Cruise. I only can supose she did it to move her friend away or to gossip something, even crazy, just to move people away from me.
The garbage hypocrite left wing people of a university here, with high prejudice against who want to stay alone, was probably helping spread bad talkings about me too, and people here believe in gossip from the gossip from the gossip. Social medias probably helped in their evil task.

The question here is that women and man here are so stuck in stone age that they think if a woman get courage to go after a man this is something like "kiss the Popes's hands", something man could not refuse or not fast refuse without apologise a lot for do not accept.
But women refuse a man even making fun it's something they accept, and the friends of the man will make even more jokes.
The excuse women use is that accoding them a women who go after a man is called a wh-ore by society. Really??? With many women sleeping with dozens of different guys in a year, what would make them a wh-ore is go after a man and not had dozens of man in a year? For me this excuse it's nonsense. It's just pride, a privilege they insist to have.

Women want this privilege to sellect powerfull or evil man, with some power, since women excercise their own evil by the power of evil man. So women can in the end just say that wasn't her fault, but just get a man who went after them. I have no power but since I was reserved it can give a impression of power by the presunption message (I don't need you) and becaus also of my long hair that ressambles heavy metal style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post

In the US, I don't see women aggressively pursuing men often, and it's certainly not a problem I've suffered through. I've rejected women before, but not in a way to humiliate them, and I wasn't seen as unmanly for not taking advantage of their offer. Promiscuity is somewhat praised in men here, but non-promiscuous men aren't held as contemptible.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-08-2019 at 09:39 PM..

Old 02-08-2019, 09:13 PM   #177 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Redneck it's closer, but not sure.
Hillbilly might be closer.

Old 02-08-2019, 09:34 PM   #178 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Sounds like Redpoint5's theory is correct.

The Classical Romans had a word for hillbilly. Current translator has it as "cogor". So it's been going around for awhile.

But the topic is feminism.

"....and I pray the someday I will find me a redneck girl"

Old 02-08-2019, 10:05 PM   #179 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Well, men and women are different generally speaking. Women actually choose men first by signs of availability and interest, but require men to take the first risk of rejection.

Rejecting women is the worst because isn't common for them to be courageous enough to be straightforward in their interest, and as a man, I'm not naturally programmed to reject attractive offers.

Old 02-08-2019, 10:06 PM   #180 (permalink)
Banned

I cleaned my type and errors/mistakes from my text.
What's his theory???

Feminsm thematic, yes, and I showed how hypocryte is the modern left wing's feminim of actual time in the city I live. They gave power to evil man and try to destroy the few good man. Talk about equality and justice, but demand privilege and act in evil forms.
I will be more political correct okay, so let me say that this is a complete distortion of theoric feminism (that should be fair equal and honest for both genders).

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Sounds like Redpoint5's theory is correct.

The Classical Romans had a word for hillbilly. Current translator has it as "cogor". So it's been going around for awhile.

But the topic is feminism.

"....and I pray the someday I will find me a redneck girl"

Closed Thread  Post New Thread