Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > General Efficiency Discussion
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 12:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Blackdeucecoupe

Who else but the deuce knows more than I, just because Deuces IQ is higher than mine...........142.7..................after modding...............60.3

Yes the old days are dead and gone just the modding remains after that? modding Donkey's and horses may have possibilities

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 08-01-2008, 01:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

TANK the fifth - '02 Chevrolet S10 Crew Cab 4x4 LS
90 day: 20.44 mpg (US)
ok, couple of things to respond to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crexcrex View Post
your thinking is as antiquated as a DODO bird

No reply wanted if aany will be deleted without bieng read
I just love it when people make light of someone else's thought/ideas and then try to get the last word in by stating they wont read replies

I can just see crexcrex now, fingers in ears and saying, "la la la la la, I'm not listening to you"

2. Just to be clear, I was attempting to be funny/sarcastic with my original post. It really doesn't matter to me how long the track is 1 mile long drag racing sounds like it could be pretty interesting to me

3. Like BlackDeuceCoupe said, cleaning out the snakes occasionally might just be a good thing

4. " Lightenup...you sound like my 83 year old Dad." and "This athletic travesty must end!"---HAHAHA ROFLMAO---very funny

5. "No reply wanted if aany will be deleted without bieng read"...ah, but notice how he didn't say he wouldn't respond...see post 25...haha
Old 08-01-2008, 01:37 AM   #23 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

And god created the civic from the remains of a metro, since then the guys driving civics are getting all of the chicks. Then God created blackdeucecoup and his 138+ IQ so that he could teach crexcrex about the evils of metro's...........but crexcrex with a lower IQ of 60+ already new that Metro's were destined to be civics.
In retrospect Metro's are Model T's in diguise.

Nice peice re the racing bit................
Old 08-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

luvmyo2crew

Face it you really have to luv a Canuck after all we have oil and you don't have to invade us because our forces? are in Afghanistan bleeding like every other American

You have to luv a Canuck because we have wood that makes for all of them fancy houses now bieng repossesed.

Americans never want for water as we Canucks supply it liberally..........

Electric power. look North and we Canucks who cry like babies have these huge transmission towers frying our brains are sending it to guess who? Americans!

Most of the land and and huge conglomerates are American owned and we give then huge tax breaks.

Canucks have cars and not dog sleds and do not live in Igloo's we are literate and have the Internet.

Unlike Anericans due to the Patriot Act have all of thier rights infringed upon inclusive of free speech...........we Canadians are held hostage by incompetant governments that think Bush is god!

We have civics and most of the metro's i have seen are in the scrap yards waiting to be civics.

Sadly there are very few Canuck ecomodders that I can tangle with via this site.................i have run accross some pretty darned good people and can take a hit if i have said anything out of turn and the reason why is because I am a man................with a mind boggling MPG because i draft all Metro's
Have a good one!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:06 AM   #25 (permalink)
38 time NHRA/IHRA Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDeuceCoupe View Post
Um...

Dude, you're too young to give up on life!

Get rid of that depressing <explicative deleted> Geo Metro POS and buy yourself a Honda CiViC and mod it... You'll think you died and went to heaven!
I definately have NOT given up....I got the Geo because in the last 2 months I spent $826 in gas in my 32.8 mpg SRT4 that runs 1/4 miles in 12.8 at 108 on street tires that I use as a delivery truck because I sell Mustang rims. I got the SRT4 Feb 13 and have put over 19,000 miles on it already, te Geo is like a little friend that is just helping out the SRT4.

When I am not drag racing or del;ivering the rims I am a stay at home Dad. Yeah, little Owen turned 2 on 6/1...my other 2 boys are 27 & 24....wife is 35, but that's okay because she looks 25 and is always getting carded....& 48DDD

ACTUALLY, I thought there would be a bunch of libs on this site, but was VERY happy to see INTELLIGENT people here that do not just listen to talking points and repeat them, but do know the seldom discussed FACTS!

Did you know that Canada USED to be called CND? They could not pronounce it other than C A N A D A!

05 SRT4-12.17@117 mph on DOTs-31.0 mpg-SOLD
96 Geo Metro-3 banger-60.1 mpg-SOLD
95 BMW M3-13.41 @ 106 mph-31mpg-SOLD
77 Chevy Monza with 350/350-FOR SALE
84 Horizon-1880 lbs-29 mpg
95 Neon-43 mpg
99 Z28-10.80 @ 127 mph-27.1mpg
2011 Prius-62.1 wife's
Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

A Taylor Racing?

I suggest that your IQ is equivelant to your age and that your Ozarkian remark re Canucks shows the depths which you must sink in order to gratify whatever grey matter that lies between your ears.

Do I really care if elly mae has triple d's after all there is g's and h's!

Bottom line is that if you can READ...........i did state that I could take a hit for something that I may have said that may be construed as bieng out of turn.

I have always enjoyed talking to some people about almost any subject and what has always pleased me most is that you could tell when the so called intellegent guy is loosing his cool because because his thinking has reached the level of the Neanderthal man. When thier brain ceases functioning they reach for a club!

In conclusion...........It takes one Jed clampet to give the rest of the world a clue what Americans are really like and it sounds like you are it!
Before you can comment on Canada you have to know where it is..........NO! we are not located in Europe.

I have taken my hit like a man, now if we can all get along and move on with ecomodding. I am sorry that i was sarcastic in saying that i draft all Metro's because when i have tried i can never get out of first gear!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Blackdeucecoupe dosen't have to say how bright he is as I have read his posts, when the going gets tough he is the type of guy you want protecting your back. Not because he is anti Metro but talks the talk and walks the walk, states the facts as he see's them and can take a hit without becoming weak kneed.

Friends? the brighter the better...........welcome aboard blackdeucecoupe!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
38 time NHRA/IHRA Champ

Quote:
I suggest that your IQ is equivelant to your age and that your Ozarkian remark re Canucks shows the depths which you must sink in order to gratify whatever grey matter that lies between your ears.

Do I really care if elly mae has triple d's after all there is g's and h's!

In conclusion...........It takes one Jed clampet to give the rest of the world a clue what Americans are really like and it sounds like you are it!
Before you can comment on Canada you have to know where it is..........NO! we are not located in Europe.

I have taken my hit like a man, now if we can all get along and move on with ecomodding. I am sorry that i was sarcastic in saying that i draft all Metro's because when i have tried i can never get out of first gear!
Jed Clampet was not book smart, but had common sense....something that is very lacking in most people now a days in the entire world......I always LOVE to brag about MY Ellie Mae, and DDD is about the limit....more than a mouthfuls a waste...I have a big mouth! I know where CDN is A....used to drive to Toronto to see friends and relatives 2-3 times a year in the very car that makes me the most money drag racing. The 401....yes, the closer you get to Toronto, the more it becomes a race track. I will NOT do the speed limits, even in my CANADIAN made Geo...I bought it (a car by the thinest definition) to save $$$.....Heaven forbid we get nat'l health care like you poor guys, we brought my father-in-law to the States to get knee replacement done because he was not going to be able to get it done there for YEARS!

One last thing.....my original post was about their SAVINGS....you are invited to come to IN and bend some elbows drinking LaBlatts or Bud anytime. We are still a free country(s) if you don't like posts about racing, just act like I am a TV or radio and change the channel.

05 SRT4-12.17@117 mph on DOTs-31.0 mpg-SOLD
96 Geo Metro-3 banger-60.1 mpg-SOLD
95 BMW M3-13.41 @ 106 mph-31mpg-SOLD
77 Chevy Monza with 350/350-FOR SALE
84 Horizon-1880 lbs-29 mpg
95 Neon-43 mpg
99 Z28-10.80 @ 127 mph-27.1mpg
2011 Prius-62.1 wife's
Old 08-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Sounds like i am on some race car site... is this an ecomodder site or have i inhaled some mind altering fuel additve Acetone?.
Inhaling nitro... you should try it sometime. or not.

Seriously though, if you mean <you> don't understand or don't care about such things, then ok, valid point. If you mean the post is irrelevant, perhaps within the narrow context of using less fuel in your daily commuter, I'll just say I took it as tongue-in-cheek fun, those machines get gallons-per-mile mpg after all.

Quote:
Ecomodding or racing site.............as far as i am concerned i am not trying to save gas for guys trying to prove how macho they are by running around a track...
You're just uninformed. I'm admittedly an ecomodder beginner, but have come to understand it takes the same personality type for both pursuits.

Be it dreaming up fender skirts and airdams from once election sign corroplast and pulse-n-glige techniques, or making an engine and drive train more power efficient to beat the other guy down the quarter mile. Do we really need a space shuttle and station? I dunno, but some pretty neat spin-off technology has resulted from Apollo and later programs (gotta cordless drill?)

Come on now, be honest, you can't tell me you wouldn't like bragging rights that point to your better-than-most inginuity that resulted in 20% better than EPA estimated mpg. Seriously. It's human nature, bragging rights is a cool side benefit that drive egos and keep great men <women too> up late at night solving difficult problems.

Quote:
The info imparted does little to enlighten those interested in saving gas.
To that end, you actually WANT/NEED people from diverse backgrounds working toward similar goals <participating in forum discussions>. I see this time and time again in highly sucessful teams. So what if it isn't always a direct link? A budist monk could probably help us all get a couple more mpg through some relaxation-driving techniques It doesn't mean I want to go out and join his religion.

Cool thread ---Tom
Old 08-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
dcb
needs more cowbell

pimp mobile - '81 suzuki gs 250 t
90 day: 96.29 mpg (US)

schnitzel - '01 Volkswagen Golf TDI
90 day: 53.56 mpg (US)
Is it just me or did it get stupider in here? (not directed at anyone in particular)

How about less "bla bla bla" and more results if you want to make an impression? This is ecoMODDER after all, not ecoMYDADISBIGGERTHANYOURDAD!!!

Last edited by dcb; 08-05-2008 at 09:11 PM..
Reply  Post New Thread