Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2019, 06:28 PM   #211 (permalink)
Banned

You not a follower, ahhnn.... ??? You just always comes into his defense and support his ideas, at least all the times I see you reply.

While true feminist (who seeks justice for both genders) are very welcome (and sadly very rare today), radical feminists can be dangerous even for women. Radical moviments on the leftwing created a very bad reputation for moviments and for women, and we start to see a reborn of old fashions of sexism, racism and others bad "isms".

I'm not posting this vdeolink in defense of catholic church. I'm a atheist. It's just to show that all radical forms can be dangerous. Even radical veganism can be dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I'm not a follower of anyone; but that doesn't mean I don't listen.

I could be mistaken, but I'm not aware of Jordan saying radical feminism poses an existential threat, or even a substantial threat to freedom. I do know that he says the radical left assumption of truthfulness or rightfulness based on group membership that has arbitrary and varying degrees of victimhood status is dangerous.

50 Shades of Grey (I've never read it or really know much about it) is proof that extreme feminism will never be popular because it goes against human biology. Women fantasize about a domineering man, not one seeking approval for every little thing ("can I hold your hand, can I place my hand on your waist, can I kiss you..."). The extreme feminist idea of 50 Shades of Grey would only appeal to 1% of the female population or less.

...anyhow, I'll grab lunch and listen to the latest JBP podcast.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-26-2019, 06:58 PM   #212 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,585 Times in 7,069 Posts
Quote:
Not what a typical Uncle Jordan's follower would say.
Jordan says radical feminism can be dangerous.
I LOL in the face of danger. Especially people with a literal stick up their b*tt.

Quote:
You not a follower, ahhnn.... ???
You're the one calling him Uncle Jordan.

No need to worry about 4th wave feminists. We have AOC advocating that people who believe in climate change not reproduce.

Self-correcting problem.

Old 02-26-2019, 07:17 PM   #213 (permalink)
Banned

I refer as "Uncle Jordan" with a little bit of sarcasm.

I see hin connected with people that are connected with white nacionalism, in case of IQ and race debates and ideas of segregation bases on race (ethincs)..

I have no heros. Everyone is suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
I LOL in the face of danger. Especially people with a literal stick up their b*tt.

You're the one calling him Uncle Jordan.

No need to worry about 4th wave feminists. We have AOC advocating that people who believe in climate change not reproduce.

Self-correcting problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
freebeard (02-27-2019)
Old 02-26-2019, 07:45 PM   #214 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
You not a follower, ahhnn.... ??? You just always comes into his defense and support his ideas, at least all the times I see you reply...

I see hin connected with people that are connected with white nacionalism, in case of IQ and race debates and ideas of segregation bases on race (ethincs)..
I don't believe I have come to his defense, nor do I believe he needs any. I've only asked for specific reasons to disagree with him, with evidence to support that he is being represented accurately.

If we're attributing something to him for which there is no evidence, then it isn't defense of the person; it's merely clarifying the facts so that we can discuss reality instead of some imagination of it.

If you're seeing a connection with white nationalism, then I need to see evidence for that before we can proceed to discuss it, because that association hasn't been established. I've certainly not heard of anything from Peterson concerning segregation. I'm perfectly willing to accept that Peterson is not credible, or has unreasonable ideas, I just need to see evidence for it.

Quote:
While true feminist (who seeks justice for both genders) are very welcome (and sadly very rare today), radical feminists can be dangerous even for women.

I'm not posting this vdeolink in defense of catholic church. I'm a atheist. It's just to show that all radical forms can be dangerous. Even radical veganism can be dangerous.
I've always said I'm a feminist because I support equal freedoms and the right to pursue happiness for women, just as any other arbitrary group of people.

The video is lost on me because my Spanish isn't good enough to interpret what's going on, and I don't have the context in which the conflict started.

My philosophy on confrontation is simple though; if someone is determined to create trouble for themselves, I'm happy to oblige. I don't wait for it to become a mob either... first person that wants trouble, gets it.

Reminds me of when an embassy gets overrun and a ton of people get killed. If they'd have just shot the first person to trespass, the rest would lose interest quickly. Why we allow angry mobs of people to work into a frenzy is beyond me.

I have experience applying that principle in prison too. Freedom and safety are lost by allowing the first steps to erode it. Let someone trespass against you in a minor way, and you've opened yourself up to escalating abuse. Using minimum necessary force and standing your ground, you deny the first trespasses and set the precedent that misbehavior won't' be tolerated. They'll either kill you or respect you; and usually it's respect they choose.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 02-26-2019 at 07:54 PM..

Old 02-27-2019, 12:20 AM   #215 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,585 Times in 7,069 Posts
Quote:
I refer as "Uncle Jordan" with a little bit of sarcasm.
I knew that.

Quote:
Maybe ask yourself why you hear those aspersions. And listen more closely to JBP himself. His claim is those people want someone to pull them back from the brink.

Old 02-27-2019, 06:38 AM   #216 (permalink)
Eco-ventor

Princess - '92 Mazda MX-3 GS
House of Tudor
Team Mazda
90 day: 53.54 mpg (US)

Shirubāarō (*´ω`*) - '05 Toyota Prius Executive
Team Toyota
90 day: 54.88 mpg (US)

Blue Thunder - '20 Hyundai IONIQ Trend PHEV
Team Hyundai
Plug-in Hybrids
90 day: 587.16 mpg (US)
Send a message via MSN to jakobnev
Quote:
From 2:30 to 18:00 a person who sees those connections is being interviewed, and you can make up your own mind about how reasonable their position is:

2016: 128.75L for 1875.00km => 6.87L/100km (34.3MPG US)
2017: 209.14L for 4244.00km => 4.93L/100km (47.7MPG US)

Old 02-27-2019, 08:10 AM   #217 (permalink)
Banned

I see the "scientific racism" (white nacionalist despite he don't admit) leader Jared Taylor, who adopted something similar to former KKK president David Duke, as both says they don't hate black and spanish, but just said they are better separated. Jared
Taylor had some friend chats with Sargon of Akkad and with Gavin Mclnnes, and so Stefan Molyneux shared most views with Taylor.

Uncle Jordan had many dialog with most of them, even friendly photos with Sargon and their flag. But of course he will have a good excuse ahhnn...

Who Taylor wants to fool?? No hate about??? I see when he loses patience with even very decent and in telligent people interviewing hin, when he angrly says :"People like you come here to take advantage of what we built"
He could say that to people who act like criminals, or had bad behavior, or just get a lot of children without money to raise them. But when he says it to decent intelligent people.. in these moment Taylo's mask fall to the ground.

And yes, Jodan silence about all this it's very disturbing, especially when he friendly talks with people who support Taylor.

I'm not saying all Taylor's ideas are wrong, since there is a chance that exist real IQ difference in genetic terms among different ethinic groups, in the same way maybe your ancestors, 350 years ago maybe had lower genetic IQ due higher spreeding of the genes involved as result of high breeding among peple with lower IQ. This would due a matter of genesticf among population, somethning that can change quite fast if we see compared to evolution scale. Of course difference IQ between indiovuduals are higher than between races, and the IQ are also very influencedt by cultural, social and parenting quality, and even health and nutricion.
But Taylor wants to use this and generalize to fit his hate about groups.

I'm not in defense of left ring in this post now. And I fully agree with Peterson when he said left are fighing things that their own ideology helps to grow, since they support drug, irresponsible sex, erotization, bad behavior, and never talks about responsabilities. It's things I said months ago in this forum. Indee the worst enemy of black people now it's the bad side of black culture, the street culture, funk culture, the culture that lead they to avoid education and responsability and leads they to drugs, pregnancy at lower age and unmarried pregnancy complete unplanned. This culture is somehow the result of slavism past and prejudice, but left wing thinks it's cool to keep it by promoting rapp and funk music as good symbols of black culture.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-27-2019 at 09:33 AM..

Old 02-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #218 (permalink)
Banned

It's easy to make fool of dumb-a...s who is worse than who he accuses.

Jordan is usually clever in arguments... My problem with hin is that he always advocate, despite not direct. Like I said thare are many things that he is right and few people have courage to say today, but he always spot one side of the question. Is it just coincidence that this side it's always favorable to right wing ???

Like I said, I always try to see both sides of the coin, and I'm suspecious about who only spot one side, no matter if it's right wing or left wing.

The point is that polemic is raised by confrontation and someone balancing the points of both sides do not generates conflict and polemic as much as someone in a more direct attack. And to make money they need polemic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobnev View Post
From 2:30 to 18:00 a person who sees those connections is being interviewed, and you can make up your own mind about how reasonable their position is:

Last edited by All Darc; 02-27-2019 at 09:35 AM..

Old 02-27-2019, 10:02 AM   #219 (permalink)
Engine-Off-Coast

Red 2000 Insight (2017 through 2019) - '00 Honda Insight 5MT
90 day: 64.72 mpg (US)

Red 2000 Lithium Insight (2020) - '00 Honda Insight LTO
90 day: 71.76 mpg (US)
Lol @ this whole thread. What a fantastic echo chamber y'all have constructed here. Just a few things I've seen so far:

- Funk music causes problems in black culture
- Lols at dumb white girls and black people who are being unsafe w/ helmets
(Have y'all never seen white guys do equally if not more stupid//dangerous **** on youtube? Like what even is the point?)
- Global warming denial
Don't worry I know all of y'all think it's a hoax I know I'm in the minority here, but y'all are being ridiculous and it's a totally indefensible position y'all have arrived at. Just because no one has the energy to argue with your false ideas here on the internet doesn't mean they're somehow correct. What other conspiracy nonsense do y'all believe in? Just kidding, I don't have the time and I don't care.
- Transphobia HBS type crap

Really should change the thread title to "3 or 4 guys reinforce eachothers talking points about things they don't actually understand"

Last edited by Natalya; 02-27-2019 at 10:17 AM..

Old 02-27-2019, 12:06 PM   #220 (permalink)
Banned

Of course that's a lot of white stupid. And a lot of horrible man. I said many times that I would be more respected if instead of be decent and reserved person I was a cret-in who treat women as objects. I made a lot of critics to society without point race/skin color, and other critics point some ethinic aspects. But there is data that shows more problem on black side, and I even made points about prejudice and remains of slavism culture as some factors.
If you take a decent person to listen rapp and funk music, it will not turn hin into a criminal. But thats different than be raised in cultures over the domain of it, cultures without dicipline, with poor parenting, with neighboorhood violence, premature erotization, with drug dealers, unwanted pregnancies, gangs. A lot of rappers make appology to such things connecteds (drugs, violence). I know that there are othewr who make critics to such things, but the stile it's quite a "street culture style" which moves away from dicipline.

I don't deny global warming neither the prejudices and racism that haunt society.

My mains critic to the actual feminism (not the theoric one that is welcome) is that it see things from just one point of view.

I'm not gay, neither bissexual or trans, but I prefer to stay alone, and many stupid people thinks I'm gay or gossip lies about, so I can tell a bit about of prejudice, since I was target, despite not belong to any LGBT. Please read more pages of this thread.

If you are a minority you should write more here. Please be welcome. Different point of views and life experiences always help to contribute to a dialogue.

And you can also make some jokes about man's foolishness, and we will laught together. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya View Post
Lol @ this whole thread. What a fantastic echo chamber y'all have constructed here. Just a few things I've seen so far:

- Funk music causes problems in black culture
- Lols at dumb white girls and black people who are being unsafe w/ helmets
(Have y'all never seen white guys do equally if not more stupid//dangerous **** on youtube? Like what even is the point?)
- Global warming denial
Don't worry I know all of y'all think it's a hoax I know I'm in the minority here, but y'all are being ridiculous and it's a totally indefensible position y'all have arrived at. Just because no one has the energy to argue with your false ideas here on the internet doesn't mean they're somehow correct. What other conspiracy nonsense do y'all believe in? Just kidding, I don't have the time and I don't care.
- Transphobia HBS type crap

Really should change the thread title to "3 or 4 guys reinforce eachothers talking points about things they don't actually understand"

Last edited by All Darc; 02-27-2019 at 12:22 PM..

Closed Thread  Post New Thread