Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Motorcycles / Scooters
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2024, 04:40 PM   #1421 (permalink)
JSH
AKA - Jason

Adventure Seeker - '04 Chevy Astro - Campervan
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,067 Times in 1,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harriska2 View Post
They don’t seem to be selling parts. I’d like spare rotors as they are custom and have a support ticket in asking for a quote and the ability to buy and pick up the parts. A few people with warranty are able to get parts mailed to them for free. I think it is a matter of watching what is for sale and trying to get a good deal. I’m waiting for the Deliverator to be delivered any moment, at which we will see what is/isn’t working. I’ve affectionately called it “Earl.”
Wait - Arcimoto won't sell customers service parts like brake rotors? What are owners supposed to do in the future when they need parts for normal maintenance - let alone crash damage?

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-25-2024, 02:58 PM   #1422 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSH View Post
Wait - Arcimoto won't sell customers service parts like brake rotors? What are owners supposed to do in the future when they need parts for normal maintenance - let alone crash damage?
It’s not that they don’t want to. I’m just not sure they have paid employees, money to ship parts, and even a way to take payment. It’s why I got a parts Arcimoto “Earl.”
Old 03-25-2024, 08:09 PM   #1423 (permalink)
JSH
AKA - Jason

Adventure Seeker - '04 Chevy Astro - Campervan
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,067 Times in 1,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harriska2 View Post
It’s not that they don’t want to. I’m just not sure they have paid employees, money to ship parts, and even a way to take payment. It’s why I got a parts Arcimoto “Earl.”
Ah - the end has finally come.

I see that a month ago Arcimoto was delisted from the NASDAQ because they fail to file SEC quarterly reports. (They did file their 3Q2023 report on 12-Feb-2024)

That report says: " the company’s accounts payable balance is approximately $9,500,000 at February 9, 2024, of which a significant amount is more than 30 days past due."

No doubt their suppliers have cut them off to try to minimize losses.

Reply  Post New Thread