Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2020, 07:19 PM   #561 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Then there's the Interstate Crosscheck BS.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-24-2020, 09:31 PM   #562 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
I'm trying to not talk directly about politics, so there's much more that I could say.
[snip]
Federal R politicians are more whorable than Ds, and much of policy sucks. Nearly all of them vote for unethical militarism, for one.
That didn't take long.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_Voter_Registration_Crosscheck_Program: "No states are currently using the Crosscheck program due to its legal suspension"

If harmonizing the voting rolls [poorly] is wrong, how can the electoral College be wrong?

De-gerrymandering is interesting. It could be an algorithm that impartially shrinks the boundaries of each district to a balanced minimum, lopping off excessive appendages.

Old 10-24-2020, 09:37 PM   #563 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,388 Times in 3,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtlethargic View Post
I'm trying to not talk directly about politics, so there's much more that I could say. I heard that the three recently appointed SC justices were part of the "legal" team in FL for the 2000 election heist.
No you're not. The only thing you've done since suddenly becoming active in the last month is talk politics and try to bait people into reacting to "questions". I expect you to go dark in December like you were the past 9 years.

Say something specific about the recent 3 SC justices or say nothing at all.

2000 was won through the legal process that has been established through most of the country's history. A heist is breaking into businesses because it's convenient when you're already wearing a Covid mask, young, and an idiot amongst a crowd of other idiots, protected by politicians that hamstring law enforcement from doing the jobs they were specifically paid to do.

As I said, I'm open to changing the electoral college because it won't matter in the long run. The result is the same; the non-contributors or worse will make the contributors feel so bad they won't stick up for themselves, and liberty will be murdered.

My vote doesn't matter anywhere, and especially Oregon. I'll vote with my will and intellect, which is way more formidable than my political persuasion.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Old 10-24-2020, 09:47 PM   #564 (permalink)
Rat Racer

Al the Third, year four - '13 Honda Fit Base
Team Honda
90 day: 42.9 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,922 Times in 1,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
BTW, voting in general is worth nothing. A vote for a losing candidate is worth nothing, and any vote that isn't the final vote to swing an outcome is worth nothing.
That reminds me of the one about the two economists who ran into each other at the polls. They quickly looked around to see if anyone else there recognized them, then one said to the other "I won't tell anyone if you won't".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdog44 View Post
Transmission type Efficiency
Manual neutral engine off.100% @MPG <----- Fun Fact.
Manual 1:1 gear ratio .......98%
CVT belt ............................88%
Automatic .........................86%

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fat Charlie For This Useful Post:
freebeard (10-24-2020), redpoint5 (10-24-2020), Xist (10-25-2020)
Old 10-24-2020, 10:27 PM   #565 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
No you're not. The only thing you've done since suddenly becoming active in the last month is talk politics and try to bait people into reacting to "questions". I expect you to go dark in December like you were the past 9 years.

Say something specific about the recent 3 SC justices or say nothing at all.

2000 was won through the legal process that has been established through most of the country's history. A heist is breaking into businesses because it's convenient when you're already wearing a Covid mask, young, and an idiot amongst a crowd of other idiots, protected by politicians that hamstring law enforcement from doing the jobs they were specifically paid to do.

As I said, I'm open to changing the electoral college because it won't matter in the long run. The result is the same; the non-contributors or worse will make the contributors feel so bad they won't stick up for themselves, and liberty will be murdered.

My vote doesn't matter anywhere, and especially Oregon. I'll vote with my will and intellect, which is way more formidable than my political persuasion.
You call it 'baiting' because I ask solid questions that basically go unanswered.

The 2000 election was a heist and the appointments are much about contesting the upcoming election, if need be. 2016 was mostly done through voter roll purging done under the guise of many people with similar names (targeted, as well as what district they're in) supposedly voting in more than one state. Look up Greg Palast for an explanation.

That old saw about reds being the 'contributors' has always been dull.

Explain:
Quote:
... will make the contributors feel so bad they won't stick up for themselves, and liberty will be murdered.

Last edited by sgtlethargic; 10-26-2020 at 03:53 PM..

Old 10-24-2020, 10:32 PM   #566 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

A vote is like a fax machine. Just one isn't worth anything.

The Power of Big Numbers really kicks in when you get to Bitcoin. You can make up any 50-digits string and it is gar-on-teed to be unique in meat space.

Quote:
You call it 'baiting' because I ask solid simplistic questions that basically go unanswered down a hall of mirrors.
edit:

SpaceX Starship Fully Stacked - SN8's 15km flight next week?

Last edited by freebeard; 10-24-2020 at 10:44 PM..

Old 10-24-2020, 10:43 PM   #567 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

No, I go straight to the heart of the matter. And I use strong principles that I can back up. Strong principles are key. That's why most of what you reply with is nonsense like that- your principles (whatever they are-who knows?) can't withstand questioning.

Old 10-24-2020, 10:46 PM   #568 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

And I probably will leave the lounge instead of trying to skirt the forum guidelines. Maybe the moderators will clean it up or just delete the lounge because of some of the comments in these threads that belong in the fringe.

Last edited by sgtlethargic; 10-26-2020 at 03:54 PM..

Old 10-24-2020, 11:53 PM   #569 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
That's why most of what you reply with is nonsense like that- your principles (whatever they are-who knows?) can't withstand questioning.
What?

Old 10-25-2020, 12:21 AM   #570 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

It seems some people don't know their principles, know them but hide them and/or can't communicate them and/or can't defend them and resort to other stuff. I have to fill in the blanks to a degree. Quite a bit of what you write is unclear.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread