Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 03:19 AM   #61 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

GEET works

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post
C2H6O, or again, Carbon, Hydrogen, and Oxygen.

You do realize that splitting heavy atoms into smaller lighter ones is the very definition of Nuclear Fission. So when you say this, you're telling us that you have figured out a way to harness atomic power and make it work on the intake of an internal combustion engine.
Yes I realize we're talking about a cold nuclear fission process here. It quite natural too. Study lightning and you'll see. I didn't figure it out. Just opened my mind enough to learn something new.

By the way C2H6O is a whole lot different than C C H H H H H H O. Lots of free hydrogen there. University test showed an abundance of helium, hydrogen and the most of an element that didn't register as a known element on the spectrometer. The inventor Paul Pantone has dubbed that element Pangeetium. i'm sure that will entertain your smarty pants right off of you as you rolls on the floor laughing.

With C2H6O you have large chains of strong molecular bonds. Combustion of petrol is a slow process, which is why you have to advance timing. When you have a fuel that all goes boom at the same time then you retard your timing to TDC and you're running really cool on your new fuel. Additionally there is an implosion happening in the cylinder on the intake stroke. You could call it negative pressure supercharging. So the whole process is like peddling a bike with clip in shoes. You got force pulling and pushing on the piston equally.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-09-2012, 03:24 AM   #62 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

GEET works

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
I already have this.
Its called a turbodiesel engine.
(see sig)
This guys negative pressure supercharger probably beats your turbodiesel in efficiency, power and cleanliness.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #63 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

GEET works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
Yeah, but implosions and plasmatrons sound sooo much cooler! If only we could work "vector" into it somehow...
You're not quick with wit are you Frank. How did you miss the vector. There's all sort of vectors in a vortex. Plasma Vortex Heat-Exchanging Fuel Reformer. It's really not that far out. Nature shows us the principles everywhere if we're paying attention.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:45 AM   #64 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Nope, it still doesn't hurt the piston rings. It will damage several other things but not the piston rings.
How much experience do you have working with monoatomic hydrogen?
"A rotary engine is especially well-suited for burning hydrogen since it
uses separate chambers for induction and combustion. This overcomes the
backfiring issues often faced when using hydrogen in piston engines."
"The Wankel engine success for direct hydrogen combustion comes from its
intake and combustion stratification."

Quote:
Still no make model, year, engine size, horsepower rating or any discription what so ever for the mystery lawnmower carb?
Obviously you're not paying attention, because I did give the year, make and model of the 1989 SR5 Toyota with the lawn mower carb. What is such a mystery about a lawn mower carb? It could be a 10CC model airplane engine. Specifics are a mute point there.

Quote:
I see no advantage going from 4 barrel multi system 1970s carburetor tech or 1960s 2bbl tech back to primative 1920s single barrel tech.
You're comparing your apples to my oranges. Without even knowing what my orange tastes like.

Ultrasonic vapor injection to the reactor would give the best results. It does better reforming a fuel that is provided in the smallest molecule size possible.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #65 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Send a message via MSN to markweatherill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post
voodoo combustion enhancements .
...chembustion?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #66 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Hot Tamale - '10 Toyota Prius III
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion411 View Post
Additionally there is an implosion happening in the cylinder on the intake stroke. You could call it negative pressure supercharging. So the whole process is like peddling a bike with clip in shoes. You got force pulling and pushing on the piston equally.
Really? Since the piston has pushed most of the charge out of the cylinder, what is imploding? And if it is, it would produce an upward force on the piston, reducing power, not increasing it. Do you even understand how an internal combustion engine works?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #67 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Hot Tamale - '10 Toyota Prius III
Quote:
"A rotary engine is especially well-suited for burning hydrogen since it uses separate chambers for induction and combustion.
No it doesn't - it uses the same chamber all the way around. Additionally, it has far more "valve overlap" than a typical piston engine since both the intake and exhaust ports are open to the chamber for a large portion of the rotor rotation - similar to a piston-port two-stroke engine.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #68 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Colorado - '17 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 LT
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
Quote:
Yes I realize we're talking about a cold nuclear fission process here. It quite natural too. Study lightning and you'll see. I didn't figure it out. Just opened my mind enough to learn something new.
Lightning </> Cold Fission = gobbledygook

Do people often understand what you are saying?
Old 10-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #69 (permalink)
Corporate imperialist

Sub - '84 Chevy Diesel Suburban C10
SUV
90 day: 19.5 mpg (US)

camaro - '85 Chevy Camaro Z28

Riot - '03 Kia Rio POS
Team Hyundai
90 day: 30.21 mpg (US)

Bug - '01 VW Beetle GLSturbo
90 day: 26.43 mpg (US)

Sub2500 - '86 GMC Suburban C2500
90 day: 11.95 mpg (US)

Snow flake - '11 Nissan Leaf SL
SUV
90 day: 141.63 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,796 Posts
Quote:
This guys negative pressure supercharger probably beats your turbodiesel in efficiency, power and cleanliness.
Thats good for them.

Here is the only problem with that:
Negative super charging can only boost volumetric efficiency up to about 110% to no more than 120%.
My diesel with the turbo charger runs at least 170% volume metric efficiency.
I know all about this phenomenon, I have been studying it since 2004.
Here: Intake runner design, short vs. long - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards
And here:
Intake runner design, short vs. long. w/pic - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board
My theorys stand up to peer review.
We did a 2012 revisit on super V.E. on our forum.
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...els-23234.html
And my stuff doesn't get put in the unicorn corral by the mods and I provide proof of my claims.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #70 (permalink)
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by markweatherill View Post
...chembustion?
Sadly that is a real company that sells info on how to dope 87 octane gas with napathalene. Works well on OBDII until it gets cold out and damn hard to mix too.

Reply  Post New Thread