Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #81 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceQuity View Post
What ever i say... Will not change your close minded heads.
You say very little, spammer. You tend to copy and paste a lot, though.

You have yet to answer the question about why the results sheet for one vehicle contains data from a completely different vehicle.

You have yet to answer why you're posting EPA standards for your baseline, instead of the original vehicle measurements.

You have yet to answer how this magical device you're peddling is supposed to increase fuel economy.

We are not swayed by your marketing bull$#!7.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #82 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

The Q Sold - '02 Infiniti Q45 Sport
90 day: 23.08 mpg (US)

blackie - '14 nissan altima sv
ok, can we block this guy......

ECO MODS PERFORMED:
First: ScangaugeII
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...eii-23306.html

Second: Grille Block
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...e-10912-2.html

Third: Full underbelly pan
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...q45-11402.html

Fourth: rear skirts and 30.4mpg on trip!
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post247938

Old 01-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Truth Hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrews View Post
ok, can we block this guy......
Block the truth... really smart you are.

Watch the video, read the patent, did I put the wrong link with the picture oops my bad... What don't you understand? The DynoValve recirculates unburnt fuel... Burning all the fuel creates less emission.

Here email the inventor/CEO with your questions.
[link removed by admin]

Lets say you are all wrong about this product? How would that make you look or this site? Yes I understand you do not want to be proven wrong. And the best thing you can do is try to silence me... Thats fine go ahead.

Have a good day!

Go Green Go SVMI

Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #84 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Quote:
Block the truth... really smart you are.
If there was truth to be blocked, you might have a point, spammer.

You have yet to answer the question about why the results sheet for one vehicle contains data from a completely different vehicle.

You have yet to answer why you're posting EPA standards for your baseline, instead of the original vehicle measurements.

You have yet to answer how this magical device you're peddling is supposed to increase fuel economy.

Quote:
Watch the video, read the patent, did I put the wrong link with the picture oops my bad... What don't you understand? The DynoValve recirculates unburnt fuel... Burning all the fuel creates less emission.

Quote:
Here email the inventor/CEO with your questions.
head.spammer@sirspamalot.com

Lets say you are all wrong about this product?
How? You have yet to post anything that resembles objective data! All you have posted is misleading advertisements and news articles either proclaiming how great your snake oil is, or demonstrating a perceived need for your snake oil.

Quote:
How would that make you look or this site? Yes I understand you do not want to be proven wrong.
At the rate you're going, you'll never prove us wrong.

Quote:
And the best thing you can do is try to silence me... Thats fine go ahead.
You're doing a fine job of making yourself and your company out to be rip-off artists, all by your little lonesome.

You know what, you should do a Google search for SaviCorp yourself... I just did. When the con artists over at Gadgetman Groove badmouth your product, that's really saying something!

And a Google search of DynoValve turns up this very thread as the most relevant article! LOL! I can see why you're so willing to push your marketing cr@p here.

Last edited by t vago; 01-27-2012 at 11:25 PM..

Old 01-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

I don't understand the question... The DynoValve is tested on many different vehicles... ARB does not test every vehicle to get certified... Those vehicles in the ARB test is the vehicle used and the data is from the vehicles tested.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #86 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Quote:
I don't understand the question... The DynoValve is tested on many different vehicles... ARB does not test every vehicle to get certified... Those vehicles in the ARB test is the vehicle used and the data is from the vehicles tested.
A. The term "OEM," as used in this misleading chart, is meant to specify what a representative year/make/model vehicle should get right from the factory. It does not mean what a particular vehicle of that year/make/model, under test, was actually getting just prior to installing the overhyped SpamoValve.

B. While it is possible for a vehicle to get xx.00 MPG, it's rather unlikely, as test conditions and results are rarely so clean so as to get a result of x.00 MPG. That 11 out of 15 vehicles on that misleading chart of yours have indeed shown x.00 MPG in both OEM and after-modification fuel efficiency columns, seems to stretch beyond belief any credibility in those figures.

C. You yourself posted one of those flat-out wrong charts.

Please pay attention to what you're posting...

Now - You have yet to answer the question about why the results sheet for one vehicle contains data from a completely different vehicle.

Old 01-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #87 (permalink)
Banned

DynoValves vs. OEM PCV Valves

OEM PCV valves data were recorded before and data from DynoValves were recorded after... Both sets of data was taken from the same vehicles.

This chart is the same data from what vehicle?
http://ecomodder.com/forum/282721-post54.html

Old 01-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #88 (permalink)
Banned

The DynoValve ® is a newly patented Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Valve. The DynoValve is designed for use in Automotive gasoline powered vehicles. The DynoValve ® replaces OEM PCV valves. The DynoValve eliminates the vacuum problems associated with todays standard PCV valves by optimally regulating the flow of engine blow-by gases. SaVi Media Group, Inc. accomplished this unique ventilation with the use of an electronically controlled switch. The Electronically Controlled DynoValve ® precisely regulates the flow of blow-by gases returning to the engine intake system.

Increased fuel efficiency is created by blow- by gases returning to the engine intake system... Is how I understand it to work. Do I have one? Yes... Am I getting better MPG? Yes... By how much? It varies on the speed I travel. But on average its about a $4-$5 savings for me a day.

Old 01-28-2012, 01:55 AM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for the link...

Quote:
You know what, you should do a Google search for SaviCorp yourself... I just did. When the con artists over at Gadgetman Groove badmouth your product, that's really saying something!
Haven't made my way there yet!

Old 01-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #90 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Quote:
OEM PCV valves data were recorded before and data from DynoValves were recorded after... Both sets of data was taken from the same vehicles.
Quote:

[link removed]
So you're trying to tell us that "EPA Standard: 50K" and "EPA Standard: 120K" are supposed to be readings prior to the DynoSpam being installed?

Closed Thread  Post New Thread