A little progress this weekend.lol
I got the oil pan installed and the t-case and drive-line hooked back up. I also installed the EGR valve, t-stat housing and cam angle sensor.
I also started working on the poly carbonate mounting board.
I cut a template out of cardboard and started drawing up where everything will go. In this pic you can see where the battery will go. I'm also going to build a aluminum bracket that will hold both the intake and exhaust MAP sensors that will connect to the poly carbonate board. The board will also hold the oil catch can and the exhaust pressure cool can.
Here's where I tapped the exhausts side of the EGR valve pick up.
Here's a pic from a distance of how it will clean up the passenger side engine compartment. I'm going to paint the back side of the poly carbonate Black Cherry to match the rest of the engine compartment.