Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #371 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtxa View Post
ok, ok, enough goofing off. I am now going to move the question to my amygdala where my most powerful thoughts emanate from.

A fuel injector is an electromechanical solenoid consisting of an electromagnetically inductive coil wound around a steel pintle. When the magnetic field is energized, the pintle retracts into the body of the fuel injector allowing pressurized fuel to be sprayed into the intake system or the combustion chamber. When the injector is not energized, no fuel is used resulting in infinite mpgs. When the magnetic field is energized, fuel use increases. Therefore, the scientific mind must reasonably conclude that a magnetic field substantially increases fuel use. You can quote me on this.
lol!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #372 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Tetanus - '95 Geo Tracker 4WD Base
90 day: 29.43 mpg (US)

300 - '82 Suzuki GS300 L
Last 3: 60.78 mpg (US)

Jeep - '98 Jeep XJ Cherokee Limited
90 day: 12.82 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTXA View Post
Ok, ok, enough goofing off. I am now going to move the question to my amygdala where my most powerful thoughts emanate from.

A fuel injector is an electromechanical solenoid consisting of an electromagnetically inductive coil wound around a steel pintle. When the magnetic field is energized, the pintle retracts into the body of the fuel injector allowing pressurized fuel to be sprayed into the intake system or the combustion chamber. When the injector is not energized, no fuel is used resulting in infinite MPGs. When the magnetic field is energized, fuel use increases. Therefore, the scientific mind must reasonably conclude that a magnetic field substantially increases fuel use. You can quote me on this.
So magnets on the fuel line would actually decrease fuel economy?

Project Avalon: E bike build
Old 01-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #373 (permalink)
Runs with scissors

Spot - '05 Scion XA
90 day: 30.33 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor02097 View Post
So magnets on the fuel line would actually decrease fuel economy?
Well first before I answer I must confess to an act of plagarism. I found that information on the website of Dr. Eddy Current. He earned his PHD from the Franklin School of Cosmetology online campus.

I am going with this being the absolute truth because it couldn't be posted on the internet if it wasn't true in accordance of the 1967 Stockholm Consortium of Internet Behavior, article 12, subpart (3) (aii)
The Following User Says Thank You to MTXA For This Useful Post:
mcrews (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 03:29 PM   #374 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
mcrews (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #375 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

The Q Sold - '02 Infiniti Q45 Sport
90 day: 23.08 mpg (US)

blackie - '14 nissan altima sv
Quote:
Ok, ok, enough goofing off. I am now going to move the question to my amygdala where my most powerful thoughts emanate from.

A fuel injector is an electromechanical solenoid consisting of an electromagnetically inductive coil wound around a steel pintle. When the magnetic field is energized, the pintle retracts into the body of the fuel injector allowing pressurized fuel to be sprayed into the intake system or the combustion chamber. When the injector is not energized, no fuel is used resulting in infinite MPGs. When the magnetic field is energized, fuel use increases. Therefore, the scientific mind must reasonably conclude that a magnetic field substantially increases fuel use. You can quote me on this.
For a noobie, you have made a profound cotribution to this thread and this forum!!!!
You abilitiy to resaech and think are unique to this site!!!
(I actually rewarded you w/ two 'thank you's' !!!!

ECO MODS PERFORMED:
First: ScangaugeII
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...eii-23306.html

Second: Grille Block
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...e-10912-2.html

Third: Full underbelly pan
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...q45-11402.html

Fourth: rear skirts and 30.4mpg on trip!
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post247938
The Following User Says Thank You to mcrews For This Useful Post:
MTXA (01-25-2013)
Old 01-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #376 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Tetanus - '95 Geo Tracker 4WD Base
90 day: 29.43 mpg (US)

300 - '82 Suzuki GS300 L
Last 3: 60.78 mpg (US)

Jeep - '98 Jeep XJ Cherokee Limited
90 day: 12.82 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
I think that is what happens when you put magnets in kitty's litter box

Project Avalon: E bike build
Old 01-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #377 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor02097 View Post
I think that is what happens when you put magnets in kitty's litter box
I dont think those magnets are still in the kitty box

ECO MODS PERFORMED:

Old 01-25-2013, 12:23 AM   #378 (permalink)
Runs with scissors

Spot - '05 Scion XA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrews View Post
For a noobie, you have made a profound cotribution to this thread and this forum!!!!
You abilitiy to resaech and think are unique to this site!!!
(I actually rewarded you w/ two 'thank you's' !!!!
I like to approach scientific topics with the greatest of gravity. And, a thank you back atcha!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:02 AM   #379 (permalink)
Runs with scissors

Spot - '05 Scion XA
Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
This video of a magnetized cat is very, very uncanny. Let me tell you why. Last fall I was looking for valve stem core rebuild kits because I check my tire pressure so much I wore them out. During my search I came across an advertisement for hypercharged magnets that you tape to your forehead to achieve a tenfold increase in mental concentration. They were guaranteed to work or your money cheerfully returned and, get this, only $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. Well, I'm lacking pretty seriously in this department so I was all like, yeah I'm in.

A minor problem was I didn't have the money and had to take a part time job to save up for the hypercharged magnets. With the rotten economy, all I could find was a job dancing at the local ladies club on senior citizens night. I took the stage name of Johnny Narwhal to protect my identity. It took a couple of weeks for me to learn how to work the crowd, but then the money started rolling in. The tips were mostly nickles and quarters and on social security check week it always looked like I dropped a dookie in my speedo when I left the stage. After three short months I had finally earned enough coin to buy the hypercharged tenfold concentration enhancing magnets so I bid the old gals adieu and placed my order.

The second day I had my hypercharged super concentration magnets, I was concentrating on levitating a four slice toaster using only my magnetically hypercharged mind when I realized I was late for work. To expedite my departure, I took a quick shower with my clothes on and then hopped into the clothes dryer for a quick spin dry. Now this is where things start getting weird. When the dryer stopped and I hopped out, I was walking exactly like that cat AND the magnets were still taped to my forehead!! I tried it again three more times to make sure it wasn't an anomaly and the results were always the same.

This exciting new use for magnets doesn't just warrant further scientific inquiry, it demands it!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #380 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
This video of a magnetized cat is very, very uncanny. Let me tell you why. Last fall I was looking for valve stem core rebuild kits because I check my tire pressure so much I wore them out. During my search I came across an advertisement for hypercharged magnets that you tape to your forehead to achieve a tenfold increase in mental concentration. They were guaranteed to work or your money cheerfully returned and, get this, only $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. Well, I'm lacking pretty seriously in this department so I was all like, yeah I'm in.

A minor problem was I didn't have the money and had to take a part time job to save up for the hypercharged magnets. With the rotten economy, all I could find was a job dancing at the local ladies club on senior citizens night. I took the stage name of Johnny Narwhal to protect my identity. It took a couple of weeks for me to learn how to work the crowd, but then the money started rolling in. The tips were mostly nickles and quarters and on social security check week it always looked like I dropped a dookie in my speedo when I left the stage. After three short months I had finally earned enough coin to buy the hypercharged tenfold concentration enhancing magnets so I bid the old gals adieu and placed my order.

The second day I had my hypercharged super concentration magnets, I was concentrating on levitating a four slice toaster using only my magnetically hypercharged mind when I realized I was late for work. To expedite my departure, I took a quick shower with my clothes on and then hopped into the clothes dryer for a quick spin dry. Now this is where things start getting weird. When the dryer stopped and I hopped out, I was walking exactly like that cat AND the magnets were still taped to my forehead!! I tried it again three more times to make sure it wasn't an anomaly and the results were always the same.

This exciting new use for magnets doesn't just warrant further scientific inquiry, it demands it!
See!!!!!! that openess to try new and different things (despite the repercussions!)
I believe you should start a new thread and ABA test it!

ECO MODS PERFORMED:

Reply  Post New Thread